Zenfox T3 Triple channel dash cams free test invitation, limited quantity

I dont even think there is a thing like respect for other peoples property or person nowadays, when i have mentioned it people just look at me as if i suddenly appeared from 1950 or something.
Seem like everything are open for debate or interpretation today, but that's not how it is in my book, some things must be set in stone.

People Suck.....Deep down into clear coat, but not deep enough to hit paint. Can't be buffed out. Not worth the expensive repair of repaint. But drives me nuts..

SCRATCH.jpg

I am not that good at keeping a car nice, but i have noticed the more expensive cars i have owned the better i have been at taking care of it, though of course with the taxes here any car is expensive.
My gran vitara was my most expensive car ever at 218.000 DKkr, regged on yellow plates so no rear seat in it, otherwise as i recall it was over 300.000 DKkr back then.

Volvo are expensive but well built for accidents. My last Volvo was hit at between 100-160KM/Hr (t-boned) with a family member driving my car. Some injury but im sure would have been much worse in an inferior vehicle.

My first car a Volvo Amazon from 1967 was accelerated in 1M from 10 km/h to a estimated 80 km/h as i got rear ended by a drunk on a highway just as i was about to execute a left turn.
The Volvo became about 1M shorter or lets say the trunk was almost gone, and the fuel tank almost touched the ground.
The car that hit me was a builders VW LT35.
I would very much like one such Volvo again, but in mint condition they are very expensive too, too expensive even if you are a fan, so only a option with lotto money.

My first car a Volvo Amazon from 1967 was accelerated in 1M from 10 km/h to a estimated 80 km/h as i got rear ended by a drunk on a highway just as i was about to execute a left turn.
The Volvo became about 1M shorter or lets say the trunk was almost gone, and the fuel tank almost touched the ground.
The car that hit me was a builders VW LT35.
I would very much like one such Volvo again, but in mint condition they are very expensive too, too expensive even if you are a fan, so only a option with lotto money.

I'd love to have that 1967 Volvo Amazon! Volvos are expensive cars to buy and maintain. But the reason they cost so much is Volvo doesn't skimp on safety. Mine was in very good shape. Had a bit of lip rash on front bumper as it had 3000KM but other than that pristine. Shaved off a little bit on price. Hope this car lasts forever! But with assh0les around, it won't stay as nice as I'd like. I try parking away from people but sometimes that just isn't an option.

Probably be back soon, most be Monday morning out there now.

Yes i dont think it can adjust that many degrees in either direction, probably 1 digit numbers, so fine tuning it is.
The ball rotatable lens mount is very easy to adjust left & right, up & down.

Last edited:
It can support H.265. The front camera MAX bitrate can be up to 45Mb/s in H.264 codec, 5Mb/s less in H.265.
That is more than enough for 2K, equivalent of 90Mb/s for 4K, more quality than a GoPro Hero 7!

The ball rotatable lens mount is very easy to adjust left & right, upside down.
I think that should have been "up & down" :D
It also allows a small amount of rotation, so if you mount it with the horizon 1 degree out, it can be corrected, although I'm not sure that is by design.

well that nice i car i can not afford, that's probably close to 500.000 DKkr i assume. ( at least for a 2020 model )

Around 375-400,000 DKKR slightly used at the time (3200km).......Which is why people piss me off. I intend to keep the car a while and in as best shape as possible.. Again wasn't a cheap car!

Have you signed up to test and let us know how well it works?

Yes. He contacted me back. I'll await the sample now. Be very interesting to evaluate their camera. No word on if there's a hardwire kit for the Zenfox T3. Packaging on website only shows a cigarette lighter adapter. If there is a hardwire option, I'll have to see if it'll fit with the current A129 Duo piggy pack fuses plugged in. Alternative might as be to pickup and hardware a battery pack versus double load on my car's battery. We'll see when it arrives how I decide to do this one.

I tried to give a look at the Zenfox app to see what it looks like but I have noticed that there is only available for apple at the moment. Hopefully the android version is uploaded soon since not everyone is on apple

I tried to give a look at the Zenfox app to see what it looks like but I have noticed that there is only available for apple at the moment. Hopefully the android version is uploaded soon since not everyone is on apple
Yes, I am also interested in this question - I received an answer from @Zenfox_Official and I expect a sample for tests, I hope this application will appear soon.

PS: Although sometimes some dashcams and action cameras "do not want" to work with the recommended application, in this case it often turns out to find another application (as a solution)

Thats funny, normally its Android apps first.
But whatever it do have a screen too and that is what i will focus on, i just need to remember my reading glasses cuz my eyes alone are too old and tired to read those little LCD screens.

Thats funny, normally its Android apps first.
But whatever it do have a screen too and that is what i will focus on, i just need to remember my reading glasses cuz my eyes alone are too old and tired to read those little LCD screens.
I have exactly the same. With Wi-Fi is much more convenient. ;)

Yes the only reason i use wifi, more easy to see and do settings on larger phone screen.
Dont use phone for file DL or viewing stuff, that is all done on my computer.

Back