which carrier they can use can vary by product also, Netherlands post is one of the few that will take a product with a battery, it's getting very difficult to ship some types of products

Hi @Sanjay

I checked you did not pay for your order yet. And you did not choose any specified shipping. Please write a note that what shipping you want to use in your order. We will ship your item according to your note, otherwise we will random choose a shipping.

Regards,
Fiona

@GearBest
Hi Fiona

Sorry wrong order number. The correct order is WB1606221018417221.
Alrdy left msg in PayPal and then wrote to support also.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Hi @Sanjay

I see. But you need to leave message in your order not in Paypal. You want your item shipped by Singapore post right?

Regards,
Fiona

Last edited:
Yes need to ship it by Singapore Post Registered.

And couldn't find option of leaving message in app so left msg in PayPal and then contacted support also reg this.

@GearBest
Hi Fiona

Sorry wrong order number. The correct order is WB1606221018417221.
Alrdy left msg in PayPal and then wrote to support also.

@Sanjay think you're suppose to leave a message in the order review (circled in red) before clicking on "place you order button". Not send a message to paypal.
Untitled.png

@Jeremy Wong

I always use my smartphone for everything and have zero pc/laptop usage for non official work.
Couldn't find the option of leaving msg in app, at least not after I have already added in the cart.

Yes need to ship it by Singapore Post Registered.

And couldn't find option of leaving message in app so left msg in PayPal and then contacted support also reg this.

Hi Sanjay,

Sorry that, Singapore registered post is not available for your order. I think it will shipped by NL post. Nl post is as fast as Singapore post, and you can get tracking number too, because your order is over $40.

Regards,
Fiona

Hi Sanjay,

Sorry that, Singapore registered post is not available for your order. I think it will shipped by NL post. Nl post is as fast as Singapore post, and you can get tracking number too, because your order is over $40.

Regards,
Fiona
Yes, that was what I was told by the support staff but it is very surprising as I am regularly getting stuff from AliExpress by SingPost and it has excellent tracking and delivery record till date.

Just one query though like SingPost routes through Singapore will Netherlands route through Amsterdam or some other hub, cos that will take a couple of weeks extra.

Maybe Gearbest needs to change the details in their shipping methods page.

@Jeremy Wong

I always use my smartphone for everything and have zero pc/laptop usage for non official work.
Couldn't find the option of leaving msg in app, at least not after I have already added in the cart.

Noted. The app doesn't have the field.

Yes, that was what I was told by the support staff but it is very surprising as I am regularly getting stuff from AliExpress by SingPost and it has excellent tracking and delivery record till date.

Just one query though like SingPost routes through Singapore will Netherlands route through Amsterdam or some other hub, cos that will take a couple of weeks extra.

Maybe Gearbest needs to change the details in their shipping methods page.

Hi Sanjay,

As jokiin said before sometimes which carrier we can use can vary by product also. The post office told us that this product can't be shipped by Singapore post and only can shipped by NL post. Hope you can understand.

Regards,
Fiona

Update on June 24th

Only $66.99 shipped for AUSDOM A261 2K UHD 1296P Car DVR Built-in GPS - BLACK

1440540976567-P-3012629.jpg

Main features:
Ambarella A7LA50 chipset
Designed with OV4689 sensor
Built-in GPS for tracking
Video resolution: 2560 x 1080 30fps 21:9 / 2304 x 1296 30fps 16:9 / 1920 x 1080P 30fps 16:9 / HDR 1920 x 1080P 30fps 16:9 / 1280 x 720 60fps 16:9 / 1280 x 720 30fps 16:9
Image resolution: 4M Pixel
6G heating resistant lens
F2.0 large aperture lens
2.0 inches high resolution TFT display screen
130 degree wide view angle
Advanced H.264 photography compression technology
Support 1296P ultra HD recording
Support auto power on / off
Support motion dection / loop recording / G-sensor
Support up to 64GB microSD / TF card (not included in the package)
Equipped with special car fixed suction cup mount, easy to fix and use
250mAh battery, supporting car DVR long time using

Review:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/review-ausdom-a261.14342/

Hi Sanjay,

As jokiin said before sometimes which carrier we can use can vary by product also. The post office told us that this product can't be shipped by Singapore post and only can shipped by NL post. Hope you can understand.

Regards,
Fiona
Ok, let me check review for NL post shipping to India

Hi Sanjay,

Regards,
Fiona
Guess if I want this Dashcam then I don't have any option but to go with Netherlands Post Registered. So do I need to convey this to the support or you can take care if it. Just make sure it is with tracking and air not surface.

Guess if I want this Dashcam then I don't have any option but to go with Netherlands Post Registered. So do I need to convey this to the support or you can take care if it. Just make sure it is with tracking and air not surface.

Hi Sanjay,

Yes, because this product has battery so only can use NL post. It will have a tracking number. No worry.

Regards,
Fiona

Update on June 25th

1. Only $54.69 shipped for Original Xiaomi Yi 1080P Car WiFi DVR CN Version- GRAY China warehouse

2. Only $53.52 shipped for Original Xiaomi Yi 1080P Car WiFi DVR CN Version - GRAY EU warehouse

1461839761990536832.jpg

Main features:
CPU: YI A12 dual core + DSP enhanced WDR 3D noise reduction
2.7 inches LCD display screen
165 degree wide view angle
ADAS warning system
1080P 60fps
Built-in WiFi for sharing
Compact and lightweight
Made of high quality PC and ABS material, shock-proof
Easy and convenient to install
Built-in battery: 240mAh Li-polymer
Video resolution: 1080P 60fps
Memory: Micro SD card, maximum 64GB (not included in the package)
WiFi standard: 802.11n
Lens: F1.8, 165 degree wide view angle
Wireless encryption: WEP / WPA / WPA2
Image sensor: 1/2.7 inch, 3.0unit pixel, 4000mV / lux - s
Video compression: H.264
Output: 5V / 1A (Micro USB)
WDR: e-HDR
Power consumption: 3.0W maximum
Display: 2.7 inches 16 : 9 426 x 240 LCD
Language: Chinese only
Material: Inflaming retarding PC + ABS
Built-in G-sensor: High precision six axis sensor
Support: Android, iOS

3. Only $130.99 shipped for Elephone Elecam 360 WiFi Action Camera Dual Lens- WITH 32G TF CARD BLACK Coupon: GBElecam

1465321746405297298.jpg

20160607145624_22367.jpg

Main Features:
Two 220 degrees panoramic lens make the view complete
360 degrees video without missing any details
Video in 2 lens are seamlessly stitched
With VR shooting mode, allows you having an virtual reality experience
Support WiFi connection, supports smartphone connecting to iOS and Android
Support sharing moments to your social network
Built-in 1500mAh Li-ion battery, lasts for over an hour with with front and rear cameras on

Update on July 5th

Only $73.99 shipped for Mini 0903 - nano Q 1080P FHD 135 Degree Wide Angle Mini Car DVR - BLACK Coupon:GBC0903

1465929846597318198.JPG

Main features:
Novatek 96655 chipset with IMX322 2.0MP CMOS image sensor
135 degree wide angle / 7G / F1.7 aperture lens, 1.5 inch TFT screen
Support WiFi connection (5m APP operation distance)
GPS trace logging
Lane departure warning system (LDWS)
Forward collision warning system
Wide dynamic range (WDR)
X4 digital zoom
SOS manual file protection
Motion detection
G-sensor
Loop cycle recording
Parking monitor (works with buck converter, please note the buck converter is not included in the package)
Magnetic circular polarizing filter
Support up-side-down mounting
Support HDMI and AV-out output
Built-in 5V 5F super capacitor battery

Day video:

Night video:

Last edited:
Update on July 6th

Flash sale Only $99.90 shipped for VIOFO A119 1440P 160 Degree Wide Angle Car DVR - BLACK with GPS Function / 2 inch LCD / Safe Capacitor / Novatek 96660 / OV4689 Dash Camera Recorder

1467586159938205869.jpg

Main features:
1440P 30fps / 1080P 60fps HD video audio recording
GPS logger
2.0 inch LCD screen
6G F1.8 and 160 degree wide angle lens
Novatek NT96660 chipset + OV4689 image sensor
Capacitor model for improved operating temperature records in loop recording
G-Sensor / motion detection capabilities
Support TF card class 6 or above up to 64GB (not included)
Power supply: 5V 1A

Sample footage by TruckerDashcam:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HRK Camera China 0
Back