Purchase from baiklov

cascagrossa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello.
I am an avid follower of dashcamtalk and finally decided to become a member.
First off thanks for the several members that provide essential info at this site.
I already own the A118c and I am just about to purchase the A119. (if I could , street guardian would definitely be my #1 choice. Short of money now).
Could anyone tell me if BAIKLOV is a reputable seller?
I cant get my hands on spytec here in Canada. Been waiting for them to sell it on amazon but nothing so far.
any help would be appreciated.
cheers

I see the name mentioned as a seller but don't really know who they are, the difference between a good seller and a bad one is something you generally only find out if there are problems, they can all sell and ship, it's what happens afterwards that separates the men from the boys, @CaptureYourAction does this model and can possibly service Canada also, I'm sure if you ask you'll get an honest answer out of him

Hello.
First off thanks for the several members that provide essential info at this site.
I already own the A118c and I am just about to purchase the A119. (if I could , street guardian would definitely be my #1 choice. Short of money now).
I cant get my hands on spytec here in Canada. Been waiting for them to sell it on amazon but nothing so far.
cheers
I thought their ebay store ID estore009 is more popular, you can trust them.

thanks to Jokiin and viofo.
@viofo. when you say I can trust their ebay store u would recommend buying from amazon.ca?
a bit confused guys.
thanks.

P.S. I agree with u Jokiin. that is why I wanted to get it from spytec but they don't ship to Canada from amazon.com.
dunno why .
will check the link u gave me. thanks

thanks to Jokiin and viofo.
@viofo. when you say I can trust their ebay store u would recommend buying from amazon.ca?
a bit confused guys.
thanks.

P.S. I agree with u Jokiin. that is why I wanted to get it from spytec but they don't ship to Canada from amazon.com.
dunno why .
will check the link u gave me. thanks
You can try estor009 on ebay and BAIKLOV on Amazon, they are same seller.

Recently it take very long time for Amazon list the products, they got too many packages from China.
The shipment for Spytec to Amazon is delivered some days ago, but haven't listed yet.

You can try estor009 on ebay and BAIKLOV on Amazon, they are same seller.

Recently it take very long time for Amazon list the products, they got too many packages from China.
The shipment for Spytec to Amazon is delivered some days ago, but haven't listed yet.

thanks for the reply viofo.
maybe I should wait a couple of days then.

I think Spytec normally have them on Amazon ca but hasn't updated as yet
Jokiin.
they did at one point and it was sold out.
its just taking a long time for amazon to replenish their stock in Canada.
we should be able to get it from the USA but canucks are SOL.
cheers

@viofo
If I purchase from baiklov am I definitely buying the original manufactured product of urs?
reason being is that u r still working on bugs via updated firmware's right?
I don't want to fry it on my first firmware update.
Night movie quality is what I need the most and that is why I am interested in ur product.
thanks

@jokiin.
was online with a rep from spytec.
She does not handle the amazon sales.
I had a quote from her.
By the time I am done purchasing directly I might as well get your street guardian.
I saw several samples at night and it fits my needs.
cheers

I believe you are safe with Baiklov.
@viofo
If I purchase from baiklov am I definitely buying the original manufactured product of urs?
reason being is that u r still working on bugs via updated firmware's right?
I don't want to fry it on my first firmware update.
Night movie quality is what I need the most and that is why I am interested in ur product.
thanks
If night quality is most important to you, you may want to wait for the A119S with the Sony sensor. Should be out soon.

I have purchased from estore009 thru Ebay with no problems.

I believe you are safe with Baiklov.

If night quality is most important to you, you may want to wait for the A119S with the Sony sensor. Should be out soon.

thanks captureyouraction.
For what I have been reading the A119s would basically use the same chip and lens as the street guardian?
the thing is that u cant find support like street guardian as far as I have seen.
how r they going to make a camera as good as the street guardian without compromising price?
cheers

thanks captureyouraction.
For what I have been reading the A119s would basically use the same chip and lens as the street guardian?
the thing is that u cant find support like street guardian as far as I have seen.
how r they going to make a camera as good as the street guardian without compromising price?
cheers
I don't recall if it's the same chip or not. Thought the A119 was newer chip, but I'd have to double check. Maybe @jokiin can confirm. There is certainly a unique relationship between manufacturer and retailers/sellers with Street Guardian and support seems second to none.
If chip and lens are the same between the two cameras (again, I'd have to check), then why do you think Viofo can't make a camera as good as the Street Guardian? Viofo seems to be very attentive in listening to users/buyers in this forum. They have taken many suggestions and implemented them into the new A119. As far as cost, Viofo can manufacture and sell their own products which help keep the costs down. I think you'd be happy with either product.

Different hardware, we're working on new models at the moment and there will be some similarities to the Viofo versions but there will also be some hardware differences as well even in the new product

Hello.
cheers
You can buy it in Canada from Enjoy Gadgets located in BC. They had it on Amazon.ca but out of stock now. You can contact them, just google Enjoy Gadgets to see if they have it in stock there and if so they will ship it to you. Only one problem if you buy from a Canadian Seller you have the HST to pay ($13.) Also just to let you know Spy Tec does have it in stock and yes they will send it to you. Just go on their customer chat and they will inform you about price, and what to expect regarding customs. Also go to Capture your Action ( good seller) maybe they also will ship it to you.

Last edited:
You can buy it in Canada from Enjoy Gadgets located in BC. They had it on Amazon.ca but out of stock now. You can contact them, just google Enjoy Gadgets to see if they have it in stock there and if so they will ship it to you. Only one problem if you buy from a Canadian Seller you have the HST to pay ($13.) Also just to let you know Spy Tec does have it in stock and yes they will send it to you. Just go on their customer chat and they will inform you about price, and what to expect regarding customs. Also go to Capture your Action ( good seller) maybe they also will ship it to you.
I'm not familiar with HST. Does that apply to sales within provinces, between provinces and from sales outside Canada? Also seems not all provinces apply HST?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M A119 10
E A119 5
mealto A119 30
mealto A119 24
Y A119 9
Back