Gitup git2 Videos

Damn almost fell off the office chair.

Will not take much asking to get me to jump on such a bike on a track and drive until i fall off or run out of gasoline.

Metering mode Spot or Center will be also helpful.
I was thinking the "Car" mode would be good since it is on the road, but I see the road is often at the top of the image and the sky reaches the bottom so maybe that would not work! :D

Maybe Gitup should add a "Bike" mode...

The video is quite high contrast, which is accurate since it was a sunny day. Maybe the low contrast mode would have been better, but being a little dark means that it has captured plenty of detail in the sky so I think the best result would be to give the video a small increase in gamma in a video editor. Even with professional cameras it is normal to make some adjustments in a video editor to get a nice result, the accurate result is not always what you want to end up with.

Today is my last day in Pokhara. Had an amazing flight yesterday. The git2 is performing admirably IMO, always a bit rough when shooting into the sun. Tough to condense an hour into 2min! Same settings as before.

Very nice, the Git2 may not be labelled "4K" but it does make nicer videos than most cameras that are labelled "4K" :)

How do you do the editing on location?
(My desktop computer struggles with video files, I can't imagine doing it on a phone, but I've never tried...)

Too many people in the air for my liking, looks dangerous!

Christmas showcases in Paris, department store : Galeries Lafayette and Printemps

Artist Maurizio Cattelan, monnaie de Paris

Leonardo da Vinci in Francia, Embassy of Italy in Paris

Very nice, the Git2 may not be labelled "4K" but it does make nicer videos than most cameras that are labelled "4K" :)

How do you do the editing on location?
(My desktop computer struggles with video files, I can't imagine doing it on a phone, but I've never tried...)

Too many people in the air for my liking, looks dangerous!
I edited on my mipad Android tablet, uploaded videos using USB OTG. It's a bit "cheating" maybe, but used gopro quik app. Slightly buggy on the mipad but gets the job done!

Git2 vs. SJ6 Legend - low light test (used as dash cam).

@omegamoto The colors indeed are more close to reality on the SJ6 as the street lighting is done with yellow high pressure sodium lamps.

Here is a comparison between the Git2, SJ6, M20 and the Yi2
Used settings for all cameras:
1080p@30fps,
bitrate / quality: maximum
EV: 0
Metering: average (for Git2 and Yi2), while the SJCams both lack metering options !
WDR: OFF
WB: Auto

Would like to se imx322 sensor like in git1 in further comparision Great job!

IMX274, but then again thats a 4K able sensor too, so that cant be it.

Anyway who said its a Sony sensor

IMX274, but then again thats a 4K able sensor too, so that cant be it.

Anyway who said its a Sony sensor
Nobody said that the Git3 doesn't have a 4K capable sensor, only that like the Git2, it doesn't record video at true 4K resolution.

I will be very interested to see how much better the Git3 is in low light compared to the Git1! :cool:

Back