And this troubles you? I am looking at another forum now where a subject is at page 1289 (12881 messages)....;)

:):):) Exciting news! Hope that we can get them in the US before end of October.

Btw. Does the SG 9663DC comes all the installation accessories like the SG9665?

Thanks!!!:)

i say they would do. they normally do. plus extras.

:):):) Exciting news! Hope that we can get them in the US before end of October.

Btw. Does the SG 9663DC comes all the installation accessories like the SG9665?

Thanks!!!:)
Will leave in time, as long as there's no holdup with customs etc it should be no problem

Yes will come with the usual accessories

end of next week we will start shipping stock to the distributors
If it helps I can stand in as a 'sub-distributor'. Send mine directly to me along with all others sold in my area - I can easily handle all deliveries within a couple hundred yards of my house. :D(y)

If it helps I can stand in as a 'sub-distributor'. Send mine directly to me along with all others sold in my area - I can easily handle all deliveries within a couple hundred yards of my house. :D(y)

What part of Michigan were you from so I can check your delivery coverage? The part with the bad roads? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What part of Michigan were you from so I can check your delivery coverage? The part with the bad roads? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're really not being very specific since that description covers pretty much the entire state. :(

Things are improving though. It was just announced yesterday that a 10 mile stretch of I-696 (the only major east-west highway) across the northern metropolitan area will be closed for reconstruction for most of next year. That will create some nasty traffic.

This in addition to the total closure of southbound I-75 south of Detroit for the same reason.

Detour planning is becoming a necessary skill just to get from Point A to Point B. (y)

Detour planning is becoming a necessary skill just to get from Point A to Point B. (y)
https://www.waze.com/
Right now we have construction near me and every time I have to travel during morning rush hour (something that didnt really exist here until they completely replace a bridge over the highway and have close all the on/off ramps too), I turn on waze and set where I need to go, and it will find me the fastest way. On average it will save me 45 minutes of drive time if I had to go the normal way.

end of next week we will start shipping stock to the distributors
Still looking like that will happen?
And thats shipping from china to the distributors which is like 2 weeks or something right?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Still looking like that will happen?
And thats shipping from china to the distributors which is like 2 weeks or something right?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Here's to hoping it goes out to distributors via overnight shipping :D

Back