our super markets probably cost them too much.

I'm sure with the majority it's not just about price, they genuinely think they can't get the products here, have even had friends come from China and do the same
1st rule of trade: if there is a demand - there will be always an offer!

queues of Chinese at customs in Sydney all getting pulled up for all the food and junk they bring with them

Haha yeah that's also what i see on that Aussie border program that air up here on a channel, there is another border program with Canadian customs, there the problem often are Americans bringing guns to Alaska and forgetting to declare some, and potheads forgetting their pot pipe in the car.

I just wish i could be one of them again one day, though it is a painfully long flight the reward in the other end are worth it, just hope i can get to enjoy it a lot longer on the next visit.

though it is a painfully long flight
im waiting for the new generation concorde to come along before i go to america or UK or anything more than 8 hours away. flight time is a killer.

im waiting for the new generation concorde to come along before i go to america or UK or anything more than 8 hours away. flight time is a killer.
Elon Musk has the solution for you - he calls it the BFR. Reminiscent of the BFG9000 from Doom, it stands for Big F___ing Rocket.

I prefer what some others call it - the Big FALCON Rocket.

It's a grand idea, and if they can pull it off... wow. He's been talking about making rockets as reusable and mundane as airliners, so why not USE them as airliners?

im sure it will happen one day.

im sure it will happen one day.

And like Concorde, it will only be available to those who have deep pockets :( While it will be a game-changer for a few it will have no effect whatsoever on the many ;)

A bit of trivia: "Concorde" is the proper way to refer to that aircraft- there is no "the" in front of in either French or British English when spoken correctly :whistle: It was their plane so we should refer to it their way- we Americans had nothing much to do with it except fill it's seats.

Phil

And like Concorde, it will only be available to those who have deep pockets :( While it will be a game-changer for a few it will have no effect whatsoever on the many ;)

A bit of trivia: "Concorde" is the proper way to refer to that aircraft- there is no "the" in front of in either French or British English when spoken correctly :whistle: It was their plane so we should refer to it their way- we Americans had nothing much to do with it except fill it's seats.

Phil
The seats are nice :)

They cant be worse seats than current coach seats, i feel like i have been thru a blender after one of those 12 - 16 hour flights to the other side of the earth.

And i am pretty sure it would be worse for me now, not least since i dont have the urge for cigarettes to think about, so now i would be totally committed to think about how bad i feel in my ass and back.

But i cont on being able to fly first class if i ever go flying again.

Jokiin, will there be an option to purchase just the front unit of SG9663DC for those of us that don't care about rear coverage and are exited that Street Guardian now has a 60fps option?

Jokiin, will there be an option to purchase just the front unit of SG9663DC for those of us that don't care about rear coverage and are exited that Street Guardian now has a 60fps option?
you might be better off with the Viofo A119 if you only need single channel. it does 1080p60 quite well.

Back