Blueskysea B1W dashcam

If release from parking mode would be G-sensor based then I would imagine the app would have to allow 2 sensitivity settings for the G-sensor. One set pretty sensitive to release it from parked mode and the second set much less sensitive so to auto lock a file thinking it has been in an accident.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can the G-sensor be turned of completely?

I find it interesting that the B1W firmware lets us choose a maximum size for the saved event folder. Are there any other cameras that can do this?

The Lukas cameras do this too, and i assume others too, setting aside some percentage of the memory card for events only, and then do recycling for new files within that space.

The Lukas cameras do this too, and i assume others too, setting aside some percentage of the memory card for events only, and then do recycling for new files within that space.
Yes, it is important to remember that with a limited size event folder, the camera will eventually over-write the event files.

I got a BW1 as my first dashcam and overall I'm very happy with it.

I've put a Samsung 32gb SD card in it, and it only saves approximately 100 minutes of video before it decides to delete the old ones (not including emergency videos obviously)

This seems a bit low, does anybody else experience similar or do I have some kind of issue?

I've put a Samsung 32gb SD card in it, and it only saves approximately 100 minutes of video before it decides to delete the old ones (not including emergency videos obviously)
It is unnormal, suggest that you have a test your memory card with H2testw tool!

My wife has a hire car for a week while her car is in the garage, so I let her borrow one of my B1W cameras. Not wanting to remove my B1W mount from my car, I simply stuck the camera body to the screen with some VHB tape. It feels very secure, and should easily hold for a week.

1525191828301.png

My B1W shows the incorrect date but correct time. The app only shows sync phone time.. Unless I'm missing something. Please advise.

My B1W shows the incorrect date but correct time. The app only shows sync phone time.. Unless I'm missing something. Please advise.
Odds, what is your local time zone? and also,could you mind to tell me its APP version? You can check its version info in its "About" section.

Odds, what is your local time zone? and also,could you mind to tell me its APP version? You can check its version info in its "About" section.
App version is 1.7.1
My time Zone is PST..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I took these screenshots this morning..
de8b60f49911dc588f1682dfdec5ee9e.jpg
18cb3304a96e77accaaede471cfdbf0b.jpg

I'm a retard!! Just realized the date is
dd/mm/yyyy. hahaha my bad!!

any way to change format to mm/dd/yyyy?

These items came in my B1W box, I cannot figure out what they are for.
Also, is a spare mount available for purchase?

Attachments

• IMG_2469.JPG
    IMG_2469.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 25
These items came in my B1W box, I cannot figure out what they are for.
Also, is a spare mount available for purchase?
The small black clips are to hold the power cable. You can stick them to you car interior with the double-sided sticky pads - the ones with the red protective tape. The longer tool is for prying apart your trim or door seals so you can insert the power cable and hide it from view.

Thank you!
The small black clips are to hold the power cable. You can stick them to you car interior with the double-sided sticky pads - the ones with the red protective tape. The longer tool is for prying apart your trim or door seals so you can insert the power cable and hide it from view.

I bought the B1W from estore009 on ebay. I have a Tesla Model 3. The Model 3 has front 2 USB ports. When I plug B1W into the front USB port, the B1W detects an SD card but does not start recording. However, when I plug into an external battery, B1W records.

My assumption is that the Model 3 is treating the B1W as a flash drive (for playing MP3 files) instead of providing power only. Can you create a new firmware that disables flash drive mode? Otherwise I can't use the B1W since the cigarette port is too far and my USB cable I bought is 10 feet only.

Back