70mai Firmware Update (changing from Chinese to English)

Does it use English voice commands as well ? Cheers

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I just want to say thanks I have two of these cams and now they work in English.

joined this forum just to say thank you to everyone who has contributed and helped us all to convert the chinese version to english version thank you once again from CANADA

When I updated my two cameras they took about a minute to update. One thing I did notice is the sd card gets formatted in the process so for the second camera I had to reformat and recopy the file over.

So... i think i've bricked the cam, i have the chinese version and try to update to v1.04 english version, after that when i try to turn on the cam, olny do a red led, and do not turn on the cam.
Can someone help me?

So... i think i've bricked the cam, i have the chinese version and try to update to v1.04 english version, after that when i try to turn on the cam, olny do a red led, and do not turn on the cam.
Can someone help me?
Mines won't power up at all, blamed GearBest and waiting for replacement

Can someone help me?

Did you try resetting it with the reset button?

problem solved :) got English version (ROM 128MB) and works like a charm with full voice control ... on the top of that, received my replacement for bricked one so will use it as rear window recorder :) happy days

Just finished to flash the english version - and just after the first reboot it talked in english without any surprises ;)
Would you make a torturial for how to adjust the voice recogniztion to other languages?
THANK ALOT!

Thanks a lot for the modded fw, guys!

I am curious if the official international fw needs the 128mb flash or it could work on the chinese version also. I would like the english voice commands.

Last edited:
Just finished to flash the english version - and just after the first reboot it talked in english without any surprises ;)
Would you make a torturial for how to adjust the voice recogniztion to other languages?
THANK ALOT!
If you flash Chinese version with English voice, it will lose any voice recognition and as far as I'm aware, there's only English version with voice recognition but it got different hardware - 128mb ROM in compare to 64mb in Chinese version

Thanks a lot for the modded fe, guys!

I am curious if the official international fw needs the 128mb flash or it could work on the chinese version also. I would like the english voice commands.
Read above [emoji846]

Do you have any idea to use the camera button to mark the video as an event?
No video mark function in my opinion is the biggest drawback of this camera.

Do you have any idea to use the camera button to mark the video as an event?
No video mark function in my opinion is the biggest drawback of this camera.
it will trigger event mode with g sensor activated but not sure about button so check manual

it will trigger event mode with g sensor activated but not sure about button so check manual

The original firmware does not have this function. I was hoping that a modification is available.

The original firmware does not have this function. I was hoping that a modification is available.
Really not sure mate, I'll check when get home and will let you know then

nope, no button recording. i'd try to set g sensor to high and give it a gentle tap, it should work :)

Back