70mai Firmware Update (changing from Chinese to English)

keenox

Country
Romania
If you flash Chinese version with English voice, it will lose any voice recognition and as far as I'm aware, there's only English version with voice recognition but it got different hardware - 128mb ROM in compare to 64mb in Chinese version

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I know this. I was asking if the English version firmware is larger than 64mb so that it really needs the bigger flash. My intention is to flash the English version of the firmware (original, not modded with only voice), but I don't want to brick the camera.

Country
Ireland
If you flash Chinese version with English voice, it will lose any voice recognition and as far as I'm aware, there's only English version with voice recognition but it got different hardware - 128mb ROM in compare to 64mb in Chinese version

I know this. I was asking if the English version firmware is larger than 64mb so that it really needs the bigger flash. My intention is to flash the English version of the firmware (original, not modded with only voice), but I don't want to brick the camera.
Got no idea to be honest but wouldn't try to flash it

KaBoS

Country
Saudi Arabia

Hi
Why not Upload firmware (English version with voice recognition) !

some developers here who want to get it
Anyone can find a solution here Like what happened before

It will be a great help from you .

talebi

Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hi, I have the Chinese version and want to ask if anyone knows the Chinese voice commands to record/stop record etc, I don’t mind keeping it in Chinese. Appreciate any pointers thanks!

Country
Ireland

Hi
Why not Upload firmware (English version with voice recognition) !

some developers here who want to get it
Anyone can find a solution here Like what happened before

It will be a great help from you .
How can I copy it off the cam?

Country
Afghanistan
Hello, friends. I bought the English version of the device. Where can I download the English version of the firmware?

Country
Ireland
Hello, friends. I bought the English version of the device. Where can I download the English version of the firmware?
English version should have English firmware on already mate, if got Chinese, it isn't 128mb english version

Country
Afghanistan
I know that. My device has English firmware. I want to get the firmware and insert the localization files for my country.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J 70Mai / 70 Minutes 13
Andrei Vladimirovich 70Mai / 70 Minutes 7