Vantrue Nexus 4 Pro 3CH 4K / My introduction to the new model.

Your white balance fluctuates too like mine?
Yes, there is. You need to try to turn off HDR during the day.
I notice no audio too - does yours make vibration sounds like mine?
I did not experience the sound, because I did not go alone and in the cabin there were conversations not intended for other people's ears.
Next time I go alone I'll turn on the sound recording.

Vantrue N4 Pro front camera

Last edited:
Reactions: gse
I have not noticed any looseness in the mount but I do get a rattle sometimes when travelling over certain surfaces. Sounds like the cabin camera IR filter (which is mechanically deployed by the camera at night) rattling in its resting position. I can't think of any other potentially loose element in the camera (not that I've opened it up!)

I have not noticed any looseness in the mount but I do get a rattle sometimes when travelling over certain surfaces. Sounds like the cabin camera IR filter (which is mechanically deployed by the camera at night) rattling in its resting position. I can't think of any other potentially loose element in the camera (not that I've opened it up!)
Contact support. Describe the situation. Attach a video.

Sorry. My off topic powers are very strong, i have now deleted my post.

N4 Pro on the windshield. Inside view.
ВР на лобовом стекле. Вид изнутри_2.jpg

N4 Pro on the windshield. View outside.
ВР на лобовом стекле. Вид снаружи_1.jpg

N4 Pro back camera on the back glass.
ВР на заднем стекле.jpg

Today's N4 Pro temperature monitoring with firmware installed is from here.
At the beginning of the trip, the temperature overboard was +23°C.
From 9:59 to 12:02 the car was in the parking lot.
During this time, the DVR spontaneously switched to normal recording and after 5 minutes returned to the parking mode,
although all three directions of the G-sensor are disabled.
At the time of turning off the N4 Pro, the temperature in the cabin is + 32°С.

Т.jpg Т1.jpg

Attachments

• T_15.07.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
The N4 Pro did not have any failures in 2 hours of being in the parking lot.
With the exception of one spontaneous exit and subsequent entry into parking mode.

2023-07-15_1.png2023-07-15_2.png2023-07-15_3.png2023-07-15_4.png

N4 Pro rear camera cable does not fit N5.

Does it fit E3? I might have to try that when I get around to installing it maybe this weekend... Too lazy to keep on routing more cables lol

Does it fit E3?
Unlikely. I have a cable from the N4 Pro and I wanted to connect the N5 with the rear camera from the N5 and it did not work.
Here is what Jeff_Vantrue wrote to me:
"The rear cables of the N4 Pro and N5 are not compatible."

Unlikely. I have a cable from the N4 Pro and I wanted to connect the N5 with the rear camera from the N5 and it did not work.
Here is what Jeff_Vantrue wrote to me:
"The rear cables of the N4 Pro and N5 are not compatible."

I'll probably give it a try when I install the N4 Pro.

I know for a fact the E3 cable did not work for N5 - tried it when I was swapping that out.

So ? i am not the only lazy person here it seem :)

Though i have to admit i have never tried to reuse cables, probably as its so easy to take them out and put a new one in my little car..

First post, and I’m glad that you all have been productive here with the new Vantrue N4 Pro.

I upgraded from the N4 (non-Pro), but I keep getting a “Slow Card” error. I’m using the same card from my N4 and lowered resolution to 1444 / 1080 / 1080.

Has anyone figured out if there’s a fix for this? Has any new firmware addressed this issue?

Thank you!

Back