2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

Thanks Pier28, it was confusing but finally figured it out. I was going directly to checkout instead of viewing the shopping cart, so I never seen the discount box. Did not need to consult your email instructions, but thanks anyway.
This has not been a good day for me, I did not get a new post email alert from this site otherwise I would have placed the order early. The price alert on the order site did not work either, maybe because it was a new item. Anyway, all is well that ends well, looking forward to playing with this camera.

Excellent glad you were able to check out! We will look into improving the checkout flow in the near future. Until then the helpful instructions should get the job done.
http://i.imgur.com/eKmghuU.png
The email alert is another item we need to consult with someone to setup properly. Like you said it could be because I changed the SKU though. It was PANOX2DVR, now it's PANOX2DVR32GB and PANOX2DVR64GB. We'll get it right in the future! Thanks for your support on this pre-order.
We've actually received several pre-orders already so far! (thanks everyone!)

Last edited:
Good price point at 399 but I hope you will have few more options.

1. keep everything just take out gps. What would be the cost? $369.99?

2. Keep everything just take out the 2 32gb cards. What would be the cost $349.99?

3. Take out just gps n memory and then what will be the cost? $329.00?

The more the option the better the sales. Can configure for your budgets and needs.

Good price point at 399 but I hope you will have few more options.

The more the option the better the sales. Can configure for your budgets and needs.

The release will only be sold as complete bundles. We might offer more options in the future after the first few wave of sales. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Good idea, here you go!
https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/d...ual-channel-dashcam-64gb-64gb-gps-bundle.html
(same $50 off discount code still applies) : x2preorder
Example image: http://i.imgur.com/NaUrIaN.png

8Y3cSHD.png
Thanks a lot, I placed the order online.
Also, I'm sure you plan to QA it, but most I'm worried about is the lens focus. Please check the same before shipping.
X2 with bad focus is like driving a Porsche with Prius tires :).

Last edited:
I know cats who have Michelin tires on their Prius. Here in the States Michelin is tops. :rolleyes:

Bit off-topic, but how does one properly say "Powerucc"?? o_O

The way I have been saying it to myself is (phonetically) "Power-you-see-see", in essence spelling out the "ucc" part. :confused:

IS that the proper way to say it @Sungmoon Jang @niko @jokiin @Pier28 ?

And what's in a name? Who chose the name and does it mean anything in Korean/Chinese? Since the vendor/manufacturer hang out here, I just like to ask these types of trivial questions...:)

Bit off-topic, but how does one properly say "Powerucc"?? o_O

The way I have been saying it to myself is (phonetically) "Power-you-see-see", in essence spelling out the "ucc" part. :confused:

IS that the proper way to say it @Sungmoon Jang @niko @jokiin @Pier28 ?

And what's in a name? Who chose the name and does it mean anything in Korean/Chinese? Since the vendor/manufacturer hang out here, I just like to ask these types of trivial questions...:)
I watched few korean language video reviews and they spell-it-out as you mentioned: power-you-see-see.

Thank you @niko . that's what I wanted to know.

@Pier28 and mr. @jokiin ,didn't mean to disrespect you cats.
Thats only what I heard from few videos. Maybe in Korea they also have few ways of different pronouncing it depending on area ?
Best is to ask from Sungmoon.

Just thinking - does the orange LED on the front also flash when the camera is in parking mode or is it just when the camera is in motion please?

Just thinking - does the orange LED on the front also flash when the camera is in parking mode or is it just when the camera is in motion please?

Korean version FW acts now like this: LED is always ON when dashcam is connected to power source. LEDs are "running" ( in circle motion ) when camera is recording, no matter if its normal or parking ( motion- g-sensor ) recording.
For international version LED will be disabled via firmware, or via GUI ( still under question now which way it will be). I prefer it to be disabled via GUI settings, but we will see.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back