2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

WIth analogue AV port out its big-big headache

Not a pleasant experience for "average Joe", but for sure nice challenge for those who are more geeky :)
You're not kidding - that's exactly what I've been doing today!! Just double checked and the X2 doesn't have an HDMI either - in fact it doesn't seem to have any AV out although it's in the specs - I'll RTFM :)

It's analogue again! Oh jeez!

You're not kidding - that's exactly what I've been doing today!! Just double checked and the X2 doesn't have an HDMI either - in fact it doesn't seem to have any AV out?
AV ou is on the side of X2. I even hooked up with my 8" incar multimedia for "focusing", but 480 resolution is no help.
Only sligtly easy way is to take a laptop along with you into car to test videos on the spot after each re-focusing.

Good News X2 Enthusiasts.

http://Shop.Pier28.com is now accepting Pre-Orders for the Panorama X2 bundle which will include TWO Transcend Premium 300x 32GB microSD cards, and the GPS module.

Our stock is on the way, and we expect the shipment to arrive by this weekend at the earliest pending no customs inspection delays. I will then begin my usual double Quality Assurance testing.

Our list price is $450, but we are giving DashCamTalk members a special discount. The pre-order bundle price will be $399.95 when you use Discount Code: x2preorder

The X2 will only be available for sale direct on our web site at launch.
https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/d...ual-channel-dashcam-32gb-32gb-gps-bundle.html
(We Ship World Wide! choose a currency at the top of the page)

If you are an Amazon Shopper, we recently enabled Amazon Payments for your convenience. >Follow these directions here<
We still accept regular credit cards and PayPal as well.

If you have any trouble ordering, please send me a PM instead of posting here if possible.

Thanks, we're looking forward to making everyone happy with this cutting edge solution.

Progress marches on,

Jon
-Pier28

eKmghuU.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good News X2 Enthusiasts.

http://Shop.Pier28.com is now accepting Pre-Orders for the Panorama X2 bundle which will include TWO Transcend Premium 300x 32GB microSD cards, and the GPS module.

Our stock is on the way, and we expect the shipment to arrive by this weekend at the earliest pending no customs inspection delays. I will then begin my usual double Quality Assurance testing.

Our list price is $450, but we are giving DashCamTalk members a special discount. The pre-order bundle price will be $399.95 when you use Discount Code: x2preorder

The X2 will only be available for sale direct on our web site at launch.
https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/d...ual-channel-dashcam-32gb-32gb-gps-bundle.html
(We Ship World Wide! choose a currency at the top of the page)

If you are an Amazon Shopper, we recently enabled Amazon Payments for your convenience. >Follow these directions here<
We still accept regular credit cards and PayPal as well.

If you have any trouble ordering, please send me a PM instead of posting here if possible.

Thanks, we're looking forward to making everyone happy with this cutting edge solution.

Progress marches on,

Jon
-Pier28
Buy_Direct.png
Wohoooooooo..... :D.. Thanks for the discount offered for members here.
BTW, the 32GB SD in the bundle seems to be a bit low, I guess it might store up to only 3hrs of video?. I was going to buy 64GB for each slot. Any options with those?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice :) though i cant do any shopping at the moment, allso like "double Quality Assurance testing" thumbsupsmily

Last edited:
Can I purchase just the rear camera, so I can test the camera footage quality?

Will there be a X2 without the GPS module?

Can I purchase just the rear camera, so I can test the camera footage quality?

I'm not aware of any USB drivers that allow you to use the rear camera outside of the X2 system.

Will there be a X2 without the GPS module?

There will be no non-GPS Product SKU, X2 is all about the big ready to go bundle. (send me PM, you have it disabled for me to send anything)

I can not get anything to work on your "$50 off discount code" link. None of the buttons work. The regular link works fine but does not have the discount available. I been trying to order this camera for an hour not will no success. About ready to give up. Tried 2 tablets and a windows desktop. None work with the discount link. Please help.

I can not get anything to work on your "$50 off discount code" link. None of the buttons work. The regular link works fine but does not have the discount available. I been trying to order this camera for an hour not will no success. About ready to give up. Tried 2 tablets and a windows desktop. None work with the discount link. Please help.

The image link you clicked on is just an example on where to enter the code. (what to look for) It's just an image those aren't real buttons :)
Here's an updated one: http://i.imgur.com/eKmghuU.png
I got your support email and sent step by step instructions on what to do. feel free to call if you need help. (415) 938-PIER

Last edited:
That California tax though! :confused:

That California tax though! :confused:

We found a pretty cool automated service to help make sure we pay all the right taxes, pretty complicated stuff made easier. (links into all our sales channels)
Thanks for helping pave our roads ;-)

Can I purchase just the rear camera?

I'm not aware of any USB drivers that allow you to use the rear camera outside of the X2 system.
(and we won't be able to break a bundle)

[4:50:25 PM] Jon: A customer wants to know if there are USB drivers to make the rear camera work on a computer (Windows/Mac etc)

[5:15:39 PM] S.M Jang: No

[5:15:58 PM] S.M Jang: It's a special camera, Long distance transfer

[5:16:29 PM] Jon: Ok that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming.

Last edited:
The image link you clicked on is just an example on where to enter the code. (what to look for) It's just an image those aren't real buttons :)
Here's an updated one: http://i.imgur.com/eKmghuU.png
I got your support email and sent step by step instructions on what to do. feel free to call if you need help. (415) 938-PIER
Thanks Pier28, it was confusing but finally figured it out. I was going directly to checkout instead of viewing the shopping cart, so I never seen the discount box. Did not need to consult your email instructions, but thanks anyway.
This has not been a good day for me, I did not get a new post email alert from this site otherwise I would have placed the order early. The price alert on the order site did not work either, maybe because it was a new item. Anyway, all is well that ends well, looking forward to playing with this camera.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back