2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

Added for comparison BlackVue DR3500-FHD (without Sony Exmor)

BlackVue DR3500-FHD
cZVM.jpg

Panorama X2
cZVQ.jpg

Blackvue DR750LW-2CH
cZVR

X2 is better than DR750.
DR3500 has more natural night colours and a little bit more background details readings than X2.
I hope X2 will have in future similar to Panorama 2 / S firmware v1.12.04, then it will be the best at night for background details readings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope X2 will have in future similar to Panorama 2 / S firmware v1.12.04, then it will be the best at night for background details readings.
Definitely agree to this one - I liked the purple haze too - I saw similar in VLC by upping the gamma level like @Dashmellow mentioned recently.

This is the cheapest model BlackVue
Blimey - it looks like it's doing better than their top of the line device there! Not sure how they compare in all conditions but that looks good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had time now to put together Day video from FW Beta v1.00.12. Day.
It was rare to Ireland weather with almost clear sky and a lot of direct- and low sun.

I had time now to put together Day video from FW Beta v1.00.12. Day.
It was rare to Ireland weather with almost clear sky and a lot of direct- and low sun.

Looks pretty good. I'm about to order but can someone point me to the right direction of how to connect the 3 wires? I was thinking to use the front cam at the back and hook it up with the 12V outlet. But does the cam comes with a cig lighter connector?

No cigarette lighter charger supplied.
It comes with 3-wire hardwire ( battery, acc, ground ) that need to be connected to the fuse box. Some cars has fuse box also in rear ( for example BMW ). If not ,then use your imagination / knowledge to hardwire to other in-car wires that provide Batt, ACC, Ground. Or just extend supplied hard-wiring cable to reach to your car fuse fox, if its only at the front.

beta firmware 1.00.15
Corrected menu, added the possibility to disable the rear camera,
disconnected the orange glow of the diode-ring ability off. both cameras in the Parking mode, etc.
Later, Niko will tell you more...

2e1f9959b0ae.jpg

Can those units directed to us here in the USA enable the led ring or is it disabled permanently?

Personally I'd rather have the option to disable or enable since that's a "feature" that's been shown in the reviews....

Personally I'd rather have the option to disable or enable since that's a "feature" that's been shown in the reviews....

Potentially, but Niko did mention it would most likely be disabled via post beta firmware in the video. I think >90% of everyone will want the disco lights disabled, but if it's there might as well try to make it available. I'll see what I can do. ;)

You might want them on, if you are recording a intimate relationship on the back seat ;) look hony i got mood lights :D

I agree.
There should be a choice.
It is advisable to do it through the menu.

Is it possible for add a CPL to this cam?

I have a possible solution (for the Front at least), I'll let everyone know if my test works once the shipment arrives. We will be selling this as an accessory if it works out :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back