Youtube Videos of Crazy Drivers

Episode 6 is now up :D

Last edited:
Why is your car so bouncy on the highway? Suspension problem?

Why is your car so bouncy on the highway? Suspension problem?
No the air in my tires is not balanced, so when I speed up to highway speeds my car starts to vibrate. The reason the dashcam is shaking like crazy is because it was not inserted in the mount properly. I did not realize this until it started to fall off. Sorry about that :p

If anyone else is having shaking issues or the camera is lose with the T bar mount, it might be facing backwards. All you need to do is flip it around and the camera should fit tight :)

Hay guys so since my 1111winter4w channel is for games and other things and some people here recommended I make a new channel I have decided to do so :). It will hopefully help my subscriber count since I will be dedicating this channel do dash cam or driver related things. The new channel name is Crazy Cam Driver (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC33SYCiX3jjUWTThPSxWvQQ?guided_help_flow=3). I will probably re-upload all my old videos to this one and continue uploading newer videos to the series on the new channel. However if you guys are into gaming stuff be sure to check out my other one :p. Another reason I made a new one is in fear that the music in my car may cause my other channel to be taken down.

Also hearing feed back on this decision will be appreciated :)

Sounds like a good plan! I've thought about dividing mine into two channels, one for dashcam chronicles and racing videos, the other for reviews. But I don't have that many subs or videos so not worth it right now.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan! I've thought about dividing mine into two channels, one for dashcam chronicles and teaching videos, the other for reviews. But I don't have that many subs or videos so not worth it right now.
I have around 200 subs on my other one but I don't think I have a lot of subs that watch my dash cam vids since most of them are from my older vids. I think I can get more subs and a more active audience from the dash cam community if I make a separate channel :)

Thanks for the update I unsubed the other channel & subed the new one.

Thanks for the update I unsubed the other channel & subed the new one.
No worries :) Thanks lol. Guessing your only into my dash cam vids them :p. I am also wondering if I should make a new post/thread?

Found a clip where I caught a meteor on dash cam :)

What's with the still image of traffic and techno music at the end?
Its suppose to be for the Outro since youtube changed it so it can display 2 videos along with a subscribe feature however, I can only add it to the last 20 seconds so I need to cut the end off a bit so it will show it after it does the subscribe thing. Should be fixed next episode :D

The channel i have bookmarked just came live again with episode 901 after what i assume are a long summer break.

The guys with baseball bats in the end are people guarding a potato field as that's apparently needed in Putin's Russia.

I'm surprised a VW that new didn't have abs!
Yea I was looking at that too, you only see smoke from the front tires. I am guessing the ABS failed or that car does not have it .

Back