Youtube Videos of Crazy Drivers

That swerving Subaru, yesterday i had a guy like that behind me in a Dacia Duster, i firmly was expecting to get rear ended by that phone junkie.

That guy driving with "no" light on, i see that so often here after the new rules of not needing full light on in daytime but can make do with running lights.
And those running lights while they are indeed really bright LED lights, then they are nothing compared to the full light and the back end have no light on it when they just have running lights on.

Same sh*t in Sweden! The DRL-law is so stupid! And people are also to stupid to understand a light switch... :/

when i see someone w/ no lights on, or only DRLs, i turn my lights OFF for a moment a couple times - more clear and obvious (at least, i think so) than flashing your brights at them.

I flash them first to get their attention, then on and off with my own lights.

I flash them first to get their attention, then on and off with my own lights.
my HID headlights sort of flash when you turn them on, so that's usually enough.

unfortunately with my current car, the high beams are the DRLs, so when i turn off the headlights, the high beams come on after a short (less than 1 second) delay. and I have LEDs in the high beams so they're instant-on and pure white. they make my 4300k HIDs look slightly blue.

That swerving Subaru, yesterday i had a guy like that behind me in a Dacia Duster, i firmly was expecting to get rear ended by that phone junkie.

That guy driving with "no" light on, i see that so often here after the new rules of not needing full light on in daytime but can make do with running lights.
And those running lights while they are indeed really bright LED lights, then they are nothing compared to the full light and the back end have no light on it when they just have running lights on.

Yea some of these cars have bright DRL it even gets me at times when I don't see their tail lights on. I will rarely forget to turn my headlights on as mine are auto. I think all cars should have the auto feature since it won't have to be a worry if you forget. And mines a 1996 so they had the tech for some time :p

Same sh*t in Sweden! The DRL-law is so stupid! And people are also to stupid to understand a light switch... :/

Yea here we don't have to have DRL even tho most cars are starting to come with them. Only time we need lights on are at night and if there is a sign posted to always have your headlights on. However, it may vary from state to state.

when i see someone w/ no lights on, or only DRLs, i turn my lights OFF for a moment a couple times - more clear and obvious (at least, i think so) than flashing your brights at them.

Yea I do the same thing too every now and then. Usually, I would flash and see if they see what's happening, if not I would flash my beams and then my lights. If they fail to understand that then I wonder how can they see the road and their cabin. In my car, most of my cabin backlight goes out when the headlights are turned off.

my HID headlights sort of flash when you turn them on, so that's usually enough.

unfortunately with my current car, the high beams are the DRLs, so when i turn off the headlights, the high beams come on after a short (less than 1 second) delay. and I have LEDs in the high beams so they're instant-on and pure white. they make my 4300k HIDs look slightly blue.

Sometimes I would turn mine off and flash then turn them back on. When I flash my beams in my car with the lights off it turns them on along with the high beam then off.

I think the argument for abandoning the automatic driving light we Euro boys have been using since the 90ties is that only having the running lights on will save a lot of gasoline.
Same as the new cars stopping the motor all the time, if i drove a car like that i would go insane.

AND ! not forgetting the new cars where fog lights come on in the side it turn to as if a single POS fog light will let you navigate a turn or corner more safely, for that you need lights that turn too, and have been around for decades, though i also think that's pretty silly too.
And not forgetting the newfangled LED lights that's adaptive so the beam will change is a car some against you ASO,,,, again pretty silly if you ask me.

I just want some old American muscle. maybe beefed up a little on the handling / stopping and power,,,, maybe a aircon too, but that's also it.

Back in the 90ties i also thourght that why the hell should we drive with light on in the daytime all of a sudden, and now when cars dont have light on in the rear it and only DRL in the front it feel strange.

Last edited:
I wonder how can they see the road and their cabin. In my car, most of my cabin backlight goes out when the headlights are turned off.
Lots of cars these days have gauges that are backlit any time the car is on, mine included. When the car is off, the cluster is almost completely blacked out. That's why they added a stupid green light to let you know your headlights are on.

Imho, if they make the high beams the DRLs, then it should also be required to have fully automatic headlights.

Last edited:
Some times i wish i had some form of wonder PA system that was able to penetrate the radios / phones of the other cars around me in traffic, just cuz often i have some things i want to get off my heart.

Some times i wish i had some form of wonder PA system that was able to penetrate the radios / phones of the other cars around me in traffic, just cuz often i have some things i want to get off my heart.

Could look into a FM transmitter that would flood the band and have a range of 5 cars around you :p

Right away
Right of way
;)

Close enough :oops: lol

Sorry also for not uploading many vids for a few weeks school got in the way. I got more than enough clips *As you can see those clips are from November lol* so I am going to try to upload one every Sunday again :)

Could look into a FM transmitter that would flood the band and have a range of 5 cars around you :p

Close enough :oops: lol

Sorry also for not uploading many vids for a few weeks school got in the way. I got more than enough clips *As you can see those clips are from November lol* so I am going to try to upload one every Sunday again :)
I'm over a year behind on mine. I'm probably not going to make any more comps, and just post the really bad clips individually. Just have to watermark them so the big compilation channels can't steal them and make money off them very easily.

My excuse is wife, kids, job, life. School is a place my kids go, which provides glorious silence to the house... Which is important since I work from home.

Im slow on the uploading too or should i say capture of upload worthy quality, even for a guy like me only taking 1 mention worthy drive every week.
Believe it or not some times i can actually do a 2 X 45 minutes drive and have nothing to display for it,,,,,,,, it do happen but its not that often.

Captured this suicidal moped driver a few days ago,,,,,, S word warning.

Im slow on the uploading too or should i say capture of upload worthy quality, even for a guy like me only taking 1 mention worthy drive every week.
Believe it or not some times i can actually do a 2 X 45 minutes drive and have nothing to display for it,,,,,,,, it do happen but its not that often.

Captured this suicidal moped driver a few days ago,,,,,, S word warning.
Yea some days I go out and I can capture a lot for a video then some days its nothing.

Back