1.5.12 firmware update

Discussion in 'Yi Action Camera' started by Dimitrios, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Dimitrios

Dimitrios New Member

United States
    A new firmware version was released but there's no change log. I installed it and it went fine but I didn't notice anything new so I'm thinking it provided some fixes. Anyone know if they release any change logs?

http://www.xiaoyi.com/update/sports?lang=en

nutsey likes this.
  2. siffonen

siffonen New Member

Finland
    Fixed battery indicator showing wrong readings, Yi action-app shows what is changed

3. Dimitrios

Dimitrios New Member

United States
    Thank you very much for the info. Would you be kind enough to tell me where in the app the change log is? Man, I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Thanks a lot, again!

4. siffonen

siffonen New Member

Finland
    In the app i just clicked the notice of new firmware and before downloading in showed whats changed, this time only the battery indicator reading

5. Dimitrios

Dimitrios New Member

United States
    Ah, that explains it. I updated it before I launched the app. Thanks for your time.

6. Andrei Stefan

Andrei Stefan New Member

Romania
    Hi guys! I looked through differrent posts and searching on google but didn't find a definitive answer. I updated to 1.5.12 firmware but I want do downgrade to 1.2.13 firmware so i can use the YIMAX PRO script. The question is: Is it safe or even posible to manually downgrade whitout briking the camera? Thanks in advance.

7. hubus

hubus New Member

Poland
    hoderer and nutsey like this.
  8. hoderer

hoderer Member

Germany
    @hubus I just installed your app today and really like it. Hope my new cam Yi Cam 4k+ (just arrived today!) will be supported soon. It works partially but not very reliable at the moment.

Just a quick question: I had one problem with my old Yi Cams, the timelapse videos were always recorded at 24fps. Is there any way to change this to 25fps? Maybe with your app? I don't have my old Yi Cams at home right now, so I can't test it.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017 at 12:23 PM