1.5.6 firmware update for all HW versions.

nutsey

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
1.5.6 firmware from 06-Jan-2017 is suitable for 221, 231, 23A, 23S, 22L, 23L, 25L, 26L hardware revisions of Yi camera. Download update files here.

Yi Action Android app shows nothing. At least for rev. Z22.

but... from 1.2.13 to 1.5.6 ?? (for z23L)

Thanks for the firmware, got my battery level for Z25L back.

It works ok, don't know what is the changelog. however I got the longest record at 1080p 60fps, 1:09 hrs. not bad, and it is the Chinese version with smaller battery.

Does the code lines have changed from last version to this one? Can we use autoexec files made for 1.2.13 firmware?

Already installed and it seems to be doing fine! Thanks a lot @nutsey and let us know if you found something please?

Last edited:
I need to use my cam at the weekend so will not update before use. However I am wondering if there are any new record options of it the bitrates the same?

I also "finally" found it on the official Yi firmware webpage (but still no changelog). I am going to modify it (to increase bitrate to 50Mbit, as I did for the previous version) and try!

On the Android App, I read this changelog :
Code:
"Fixe crash issue when connecting to computer via Usb."

I updated in the end. Everything seem to be the same, my camera (23L) used to always lock up via USB and it no longer is doing that. So thats good.

updated successfully on my black 23L, seems like no big difference

but date/time stamp bug when video rotation on is still not fixed :(

I also "finally" found it on the official Yi firmware webpage (but still no changelog). I am going to modify it (to increase bitrate to 50Mbit, as I did for the previous version) and try!
Please share 50mbit fw when you finish it
Thank you. Are you using zero denoising feature?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Please share 50mbit fw when you finish it
Thank you. Are you using zero denoising feature?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

already shared, both the version I use (23L), and another one for a user who had problem in creating it himself (for 23A)...please check my posts
I do not know what the "zero denoising" feature is....I just always followed the guide on the first post of this topic to modify the bitrate....and never used scripts

Back