24 hour Parking Mode/Motion Detection

As expected less light make the motion detection system work harder ;)
In the underground parking lot with some fluresent tubes for lighting the results are still strong, but parked on a dark road with only a Little light from the streetlight on the other side of the street a person will have to pass right in front of the car to trigger a recording.

Offcourse a car with light on do trigger a recording on a dark street, but a guy on a bicycle who allso passed from behind when i tested there dident trigger a recording. ( there was a small red light on the back of the bicycle offcourse )
A grup of 3 persons walking on the other side of the street under the streetlight allso dident trigger a motion recording, and me sneaking around 5 M in front of the car and along the wall to the right dident trigger a recording either.

This set of tests are also done with the default motion detection setting ( 3 ) out of 5

It is strange how the Picture change when the recording change from parking to motion detection, i wonder if it is suposed to be like that or i should inform lukas.

True. But i dont think Iphone have that option where he park his car.
To see how a person around my car look i have my cctv cam witch cover it zoomed in on the driver side of my car, if i zoom a little out so i just have the whole car in Picture it get a Little problematic to see features on a person standing by the car.

Allso i think if a person approach a parked car from the side in a garage, the camera would not catch mutch unless the person passe by in front of the car.
But if iphones problem is his car get hit by other ppl in cars using the garage there should be a good chance of catching them in the act.

Another + that speak for the lukas is that they support the large SD Cards, and you will need at least a 64 Gb Card to store the footage, the lukas record in parking mode all the time and only change to movement event recording if somthing trigger those.

If iphone live for rent where he is it might be a idea to have the ppl owning the garage to put in some cameras, it it quite common here in sertain ghetto areas to put a damper on Things with cameras.
But offcourse a camera is easy bypassed if you know it is there, just put on a Hood or somthing else to cover your face.

Last edited:
I found a seller at ebay united kingdom for the LK-7500. I seem to be faithfully. Is cheaper than when i get it from Korea an pay duty. So i don´t need to pay customs duty because UK is in the European Union. So my question is, how can i assure a permanently electrical power supply?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191016943471

Last edited:
The luaks cams are 12 V cameras, so you could make a wire with the same plug as the original that plug into the camera.
Thiss offcourse demand that you know how to use a soldering iron.
Or you could just use the original power wire and cut off the big plug that go into the outlet in your car. ( this is what i plan to do if i do the same )
Some allso tap into the fuse box of the car with some fancy Little gismos that let you piggyback on a fuse there, other tap onto the cabin light in the headliner.
Some cars allso have power on the 12 V outlet all the time, my Little Suzuki dont so i intend to tap into the cabin light behind the mirror.

There is several threads on the forums here about permanent power connection.

you will have to be carefull with the polarety + and - , i use a small cheap multimeter that cost 3-4 euros.
If i remember right the center of the power plug that go into the camera is +

Well my grammer is no good :(

Thats the problem learning English from the TV, speaking and reading it is no problem, but putting it down on paper mean i have to make changes all the time as i can not spell some of the words i would use speaking it.

I started to write in English when i got online, and as with most i know i have figuered it out myself.

To me school was very frustrating or allmost a nightmare, same with spellcheker on sites like this :D all the Words underlined in red make me want to not write anything.

The best demo i had every seen of demonstrating how is the motion detection work :)
1:25 Muahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you a lot :)

Last edited:
Back