2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

Thanks, I was hoping for some local sellers.

What happens with warranty?
I was hoping to get the GPS as well as the cig plug.
Any bundles?

How much will shipping be?

Separate question, Does the X2 get hot like the blackvue 550 ?

1 year warranty. I'll send you a PM shortly with details.
In the UK we have a law under the sales of goods act (section 14) which essentially states that a product should last a reasonable amount of time up to a maximum of 6 years as long as it is used as intended. If this camera was sold by a UK seller then they would have to honour this and either repair, replace or refund in a suitable manner. Is there anything in US law that is similar that people who have bought it from abroad can take advantage of?

But what about someone like me who is from the UK and bought it from you as a US seller?

But what about someone like me who is from the UK and bought it from you as a US seller?

It's typical to have a 1 year warranty on all electronics in the USA, that's how Apple operates as well. 1 year is what we get via the Korea factory, so anything beyond 1 year we wouldn't get credit for. I'd be happy to steeply discount something past the 1 year point worst case (case by case situation)
The Panorama is very dependable long term though I have high confidence in its longevity.

It might have been asked already, but does the GPS from a II/S work with the X2?

Yes, the original square shape, or latest rectangle shape GPS works on II, S, and X2

Thanks mate. Have a spare one because we don't use the GPS for the rear facing camera in my wife's car. I find it interested the new II successor has a GPS built in, but now the X2 doesn't. Realize different dev cycles, but it would seem likely that would be a standard feature now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these units get hot like the Blackvue?
It gets hot to a certain level, but Zoran Coach 12 CPU produces less heat.
The question is not if how hot it gets, but how well hardware / firmware copes with heat.
There are some exFat high capacity memory cards issues to be fixed with upcoming firmware updates , but within whole Panorama range ( 2, S, G, X1, X2 ) there has been no major reports regarding overheating issues.

Last edited:
Looking to buy one of these in the UK, it appears Pier28 is the man to see. I had held the idea of a blackvue in my head, but this seems to be much better value for money and quality. The money side is not an issue. Is this still the one to get?

I have a fresh batch of X2 ready to go. The latest version has an updated power cord with thicker gauge wires and extra tough fuse housing. New features and improvements to the firmware are in the works. Active development is great on the X2. The components are solid.

Is anyone using this with power magic? or just using the onboard voltage monitoring?

im assuming by your response that the internal voltage monitoring does a fine job of ensuring your car battery doesn't drain down.

will do a better job than the power magic, that aside though these are a 3 wire hookup, not a cig plug

Back