2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

I downloaded this utility but the drop down menu where you need to select the drive doesn't open. Couldn't use it. Also, the cards could not be read by my PC. I had to reformat them first

Are you on Windows 7, 8, 8.1? Are you using a Laptop/USB 2.0 SDHC SD card reader, or USB 3.0 SDXC SD reader?

We saw something like this before and it needed running as administrator if you're running Vista or higher and have UAC enabled.

What's the shutdown process to remove cards. When I want to remove cards how do you stop recording and shut down? I assume if I just pull the plug that will corrupt the file or whole card. Draft manuel say shut off car (I think) but then it's still recording in parking mode. I hoping to be running my unit tomorrow and just want to be sure I complete the process without issues.

What's the shutdown process to remove cards. When I want to remove cards how do you stop recording and shut down? I assume if I just pull the plug that will corrupt the file or whole card. Draft manuel say shut off car (I think) but then it's still recording in parking mode. I hoping to be running my unit tomorrow and just want to be sure I complete the process without issues.
I suggest go to menu and take out memory.

Great information. Can we get this added to the user guide to help new customers. The user guide should be the best for repeat customers. I know for me when I buy something and the user guide answers most of my questions or help me understand the product I know the manufacturer knows there product very well. I don't know how many product reviews I have read that complain about setup/user guide with no information. It is only ink on paper or in my case mbs user in iPad. Thanks for all feedback.

Great information. Can we get this added to the user guide to help new customers. The user guide should be the best for repeat customers. I know for me when I buy something and the user guide answers most of my questions or help me understand the product I know the manufacturer knows there product very well. I don't know how many product reviews I have read that complain about setup/user guide with no information. It is only ink on paper or in my case mbs user in iPad. Thanks for all feedback.

This is still evolving so I'll wait to see what the new firmware brings. A few versions ago we used to have a red line box we could press to start/stop.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...aft-instruction-manual.7578/page-3#post-97550
We'll update the usual manual after the next firmware version comes out.

Man I took 2 weeks off and there was 18pages for me to catch up on.

Feature request:
-a quick way to save a recent event -+2-3minutes while driving to the event folder (not overritten) without going into menus...like a triple screen tap or something. I dont remember seeing this as an option but I was speed reading each page. sorry if repost.

Does anyone have any experience with remote start with this cam? My new car has a remote start for keyless access. I can start it remotely but if the doors are opened the car shuts off and I have to restart the car (some sort of annoying safety feature) before I can drive off. I wonder how much that will mess with the unit.

One of these days I will take the time to install it. Then I can actually contribute to this thread fully.

Finally got my cam installed and all the wiring done nice and neatly. The only issue was a busted fuse in the cable. Not blown, busted; the wire was still there and visually intact but no current would flow through it. Thankfully I have a multimeter and could pinpoint it with a little testing. A new one and I was good to go. I have now updated to the beta firmware and now we will see what happens.

There was a bad batch of X2 power cables. I can send you an updated one if needed.

Thanks, but at this point I think I am good with the new fuse. It powers up as expected and stays on and switches between park and drive modes as I turn on the accessory power. When there was no battery (always on) power connection due to the bad fuse, it would boot up when I switched on the accessory power but then shut off after about 20-30 seconds.

Where would i buy a X2 in Australia?

We'll take care of you until local sellers become available. (non planned yet) This isn't Street Guardian branded so we can ship this to you no problem. PM me for details, we have sent many DashCam products your way smoothly with no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back