70MAI Pro custom firmware.

kufik81

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Welcome. Sorry for my english (translate) I updated my 70mai pro from 1.04 to 1.06 using apk. My camera turns off every 20-30 minutes. I came to this forum and downgraded the version according to the instructions, then to version 1.07 and finally 1.07v5. The device continues to turn off. What to do? The camera is with GPS

Last edited:

kondzi

Reaction score
Country
Poland
cześć, a zobacz, czy bez GPS się wyłącza - mi to wygląda na zbyt słabe zasilanie. Zmień zasilacz, ewentualnie potestuj go może w domu na jakiejś ładowarce wpinanej do gniazdka w ścianie...

Arunas_B

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Hello, is it possible downgrade firmware to the very first stock version? If it is possible could anybody send a link to download it? Thank you

muniek62

Reaction score
Country
Poland
If you do not open from this link, the 2nd page is the original
Hello, is it possible downgrade firmware to the very first stock version? If it is possible could anybody send a link to download it? Thank you
OTA_23_FULL_70mai_d05_v1.0.5na_20190605_1641_full_with_ssh_gps.7z

(21.2 MB) If you do not open from this link, the 2nd page is the original

Last edited:

ucan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Czy moglibyśmy zgodzić się na angielski tutaj. Polski nie jest możliwe!

Could we agree on English here. Polish is not possible!

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
G1W-S, G1W-HC, G1W clone, B1W, K2S, B2W, (ex N2Pro & Mobius)
Most of our members here speak English, and for many of us it is the only language we speak. So for a better response posting in English is the way to go even if you have to use an online translator to do that.

However we are an International forum, so everyone and every language is welcome anyway :)

Phil

petryrety

Reaction score
Country
Romania
The 70mai pro WDR is 2-frame hardware sensor HDR. Your noname cam's WDR is a software filter used to improve details in shadows and highlights.

I don't need to see any stock fw comparisons :)
Hello dude,

Do you have any new news about the v6 patch? :D
Is there any chance to have ssh open if i use your patch? i wanna try to download *.sub file with speed