70MAI Pro custom firmware.

Welcome. Sorry for my english (translate) I updated my 70mai pro from 1.04 to 1.06 using apk. My camera turns off every 20-30 minutes. I came to this forum and downgraded the version according to the instructions, then to version 1.07 and finally 1.07v5. The device continues to turn off. What to do? The camera is with GPS

Last edited:
cześć, a zobacz, czy bez GPS się wyłącza - mi to wygląda na zbyt słabe zasilanie. Zmień zasilacz, ewentualnie potestuj go może w domu na jakiejś ładowarce wpinanej do gniazdka w ścianie...

Hello, is it possible downgrade firmware to the very first stock version? If it is possible could anybody send a link to download it? Thank you

If you do not open from this link, the 2nd page is the original
Hello, is it possible downgrade firmware to the very first stock version? If it is possible could anybody send a link to download it? Thank you
OTA_23_FULL_70mai_d05_v1.0.5na_20190605_1641_full_with_ssh_gps.7z

(21.2 MB) If you do not open from this link, the 2nd page is the original

Last edited:
Czy moglibyśmy zgodzić się na angielski tutaj. Polski nie jest możliwe!

Could we agree on English here. Polish is not possible!

Most of our members here speak English, and for many of us it is the only language we speak. So for a better response posting in English is the way to go even if you have to use an online translator to do that.

However we are an International forum, so everyone and every language is welcome anyway :)

Phil

The 70mai pro WDR is 2-frame hardware sensor HDR. Your noname cam's WDR is a software filter used to improve details in shadows and highlights.

I don't need to see any stock fw comparisons :)
Hello dude,

Do you have any new news about the v6 patch? :D
Is there any chance to have ssh open if i use your patch? i wanna try to download *.sub file with speed

hey nutsey, you can tell me how to replace the voice comments in the original version 1.0.7 na, some of your sounds or those from your v5 patch in CN version ?

Anmerkung 2020-03-02 004711.jpg
I had the opportunity to test a 70mai Lite (MIDRIVE D08) with GPS module.
With the 70mai Lite, the GPS Informaton is immediately saved in the video file.
Without making complicated adaptations on the PC.
This should also be possible with the 70mai Pro.

Anmerkung 2020-03-02 003645.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the 1.0.8
Unfortunately, even in this version, the GPS data is not displayed in the video. In the smartphone, the data is present but not in the saved video.
It cannot be that it is possible in the 70mai LITE and in the 70mai PRO it has to be improvised.

Oh, one last point about h.265 vs h.264. According to conversation I have with CCTV expert who deployed a new system in our apartment block it seems that where I live (UK) insurers and court don't like h.265 encoding due to the artifacts in introduces. However, this seems to have been the case for IR cameras so I can't tell if it's valid in our case or not...

Let me add something to this. Its not that the courts don't like H.265, The file format is far superior to H.264.

The problem is, the courts have antiquated IT systems (software and hardware) that they can't decode H.265 efficiently, which introduces artifacts.
I have the same problem here in Australia and use my OWN laptop to view/play H.265 content at court.

Insurers are the same. They are simply can't plug & play video on their antiquated IT system and like most basic human instincts. It doesn't work/i don't know how to get it to work, its he/she/its fault not ours.

"Kaudii, Czytałem że pracujesz nad interfrejsem w jezyku Polskim czy podzielisz się wynikami z rodakami? pisz jak coś będziesz miała Pozdrawiam
"Kaudia, I read that you are working on the interface in Polish or will you share the results with your countrymen? Write how you will have something Regards

Hi nutsey,

Thx for the good work. Your custom.version fixes the over exposure problem from the original firmware.
I have a question. I use the dashcam as the rear cam. At night, when a car behind me stops at a very close distance, the background will get really dark. I believe this is intended for getting a clear view on the license plate.
Could this be adjust a bit such that it wouldn't be that dark? Please take a look at my video.
I guess it would be nice if there is 2 versions. One as the front cam and one as the rear cam, which is always operating under low light condition at night. Thx.

Sent from my SM-G9500 using Tapatalk

I guess it would be nice if there is 2 versions. One as the front cam and one as the rear cam, which is always operating under low light condition at night.
Hi. At the moment I drive my car once or twice a week for 10-15 min daytime rides so I can't test out all iterations required to get the 2nd version for rear cam use.

Can you make firmware where the big button create emergency recording?

Back