9.99 Mobius Cam

liveinxs

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius ActionCam, Front, Rear and both Sides
found this on ebay, a Mobius for 9.99, could it be real...seller has great feedback....

its just that shipping to USA is 19.99...

still an incredible deal...

what do you think...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/171491739019

They seem to have sold a load of Frozen stuff - maybe these are the fakes that have been mentioned recently?

The description and pic are lifted from eletoponline365!

if they are fakes, they would be covered by ebay protection, you would get your monies back...

The developer doesn't sell to vendors outside his verified source, so it's definitely a fake. I'm sure will hold down quite a few papers from a swift breeze though

Quote from developer team
You are advised to only buy your Mobius from a developer-verified source. The following web stores have been verified by the developer as selling the real Mobius camera, replacement parts and accessories with a commitment to customer satisfaction, both before and after a sale, if any problems are found when the hardware is put into service and not caused by user abuse, crash damage, etc. If parts are not listed on their sites, use their web site email contact link to request what you need. They will respond promptly with information of how to buy them. They all use direct PayPal payment. The China eBay sellers work directly with the developer and will usually have the lowest delivered prices. The other re-sellers may offer quicker delivery depending on your location.

Direct Sellers:China: eletoponline365; digitalele889Re-sellers:
China: HobbyKing (Hong Kong); BangGood;

Singapore: Drone Matters

U.S.: novotm (MA); Massive RC (FL); SPYTEC (NY); ReadyMadeRC (OH); BangGood (US warehouse)

Canada: Great Hobbies (PE, ON, AB)

Europe: BangGood (UK warehouse); Webbex (U.K.); JooVuu (U.K.); Pakatak (U.K.); ; Mobius-Cam (NL); Revotech (CZ); Car Black Box (PL); Mobiuscam (RU)
Prices can vary from one vendor to the other and depends on what is included in different accessory packages. The cost from the China direct seller eBay outlets will be nominally about $70 US with free shipping.

Non-verified sellers may be selling fake imitation cameras at seemingly bargain prices, and you should be wary of buying from them.

It's worth a go just to see what you get if you're not in any rush if you're covered. I had an issue where ebay wouldn't refund a fake before though as they said there wasn't enough evidence so I steer clear now.

It does sound fishy they claim to be the manufacturer as eletoponline365 are - maybe it's returned stock?

It's worth a go just to see what you get if you're not in any rush if you're covered. I had an issue where ebay wouldn't refund a fake before though as they said there wasn't enough evidence so I steer clear now.

It does sound fishy they claim to be the manufacturer as eletoponline365 are - maybe it's returned stock?
very likely so, thats what i was thinking, maybe refurbished or returns...i guess for another 40.00 you can buy from a official dealer...

Yep, Rev I noticed most of his postive reviews were those and these

I agree with @Pier28 after waiting a month to ship it and then proving its fake, it's not worth it.

They're selling a drone for the same price as the Mobius - if you're covered by ebay that looks interesting as its $60 on Banggood! Seems fishy but they're selling toys and getting good feedback there.

It does sound too cheap!

They're selling a drone for the same price as the Mobius - if you're covered by ebay that looks interesting as its $60 on Banggood! Seems fishy but they're selling toys and getting good feedback there.

It does sound too cheap!
He is selling the Husban X4. H107D for $35 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/181552505689)

That normally sells for $155. He must have been right behind the truck when these things fell off ;)

well someone is buying them, sold 3 since i posted this thread....

anyone here buy any.....

Impossibly cheap. Someone should email them for a little background investigation.

I had a couple of instance with ebay sellers which I won on auction. Around time when item should arrive (about 30 days in my case) gets a message asking how I like the item and to leave a positive feedback. I replied item not received yet. Seller replied apologetically if they should resend the item or a refund. I ask them to resend and will pay for both if first item turns up. Seller says I should get a refund as they are not involved in shipping and I should reorder.
Second case says item was returned to them damaged ( after 30 days wait) that they will refund me.
I suspect this is one of the same.

If they are selling the real Mobius for 9.99 I'll be buying 10000000s now. We can save SOOOOOOO much.

But back in reality - fake. As someone who buys in pretty big quantities and gets a decent discount - this is just massively fake. Like on a scale of 1-fake this is at the extremely fake. My guess is your Nokia 3310 which does not even have a video camera would provide better video quality somehow than this. Stay away as this is only going to cause you trouble.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Blimey they've already taken $2500 just on those X5Cs and $1700 on the Hubsan!! Hopefully Paypal haven't paid that out just yet!

Back