A119 Firmware

are you able to us them in your PC?
Yeah, the cards can be connected to the PC (FAT32 format).

try to reload the latest firmware on one of the cameras.
I've reflashed the units with the latest firmware and restored default settings. Then changed some settings (set loop recording to 3 minutes instead of 10 minutes previously). Cards have been formatted within the A119 units. Will test and report back.

Thank you all for the suggestions. Cheers!

upgraded my front camera to v.2.05 today, used 200gb Lexar 633x, and did it right in a car with the ignition in ACC (doing some more tests).
during the upgrade saw multiple short blinks on the REC button, then 2-3 long, then more short blinks, then the camera rebooted and started recording. :)

@viofo

Is the flip image feature installed already?

If I buy this one, I need to place it on top of the dashboard,so upside down. I need flip image.

Pls let u sknow?

Thanks.

I have not updated the firmware yet. How is it so far?

crying this new firmware just break my alternator.

Could you kindly enlighten us all on your comment as to how it broke your alternator please?

I update the firmware and change some setting in the morning and at lunch hour my alternator died. have to spend 600$. crying. do not update this firmware if you have 10 years old car. lol

I update the firmware and change some setting in the morning and at lunch hour my alternator died. have to spend 600$. crying. do not update this firmware if you have 10 years old car. lol

That might just be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If you're not trying to be funny, then you have absolutely zero idea how automotive electrical systems work.

Did this Thread forget the Sarcasm Font?:oops: :confused::rolleyes:

you didn't try rolling back to the previous firmware to get your alternator working again?

LOL.. you are playing with us:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Will you be reporting this to Viofo?:eek:

Phew, good thing my car is 11 years old!

Also good that my wife's car doesn't HAVE an alternator - it's a hybrid. So it has an inverter. :p

http://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000019600-viofo-a119-car-dash-camera-firmware

VIOFO A119 Car Dash Camera Firmware
Modified on: Tue, 16 May, 2017 at 11:58 PM

Latest A119 firmware is released on 2017.5.4, version number is V2.05, below is the download link, or check the attachment:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22493212/A119/firmware/A119_170504_V2.05.zip

Change log:

1.Fixed: Camera freezing while showing XXXX on screen.

Anyone know of any other changes? It's jumped by about 3 minor version numbers hasn't it?

*eagerly awaiting improved parking/timelapse mode*

I wouldn't read into the version numbers too much. No other changes that I'm aware of. Auto Calibration is being looked into though.

Back