A119 (production) firmware updates

I have the same problem with a memory card. The first month of the device worked fine, without any errors. But lately constantly pops memory error. After formatting the card everything becomes ok but just for short times. Then again, a request is presented with a request to format the card.
Firmware version 2.0.
What to do? Memory Card Kingston 16GB class

Change sd card. I m using Samsung Evo and everything is ok.

Change sd card. I m using Samsung Evo and everything is ok.

I looked at the micro sd Transend high Endurance 32 gigabytes. But the 32 gigabyte card HC profile, which means that the file system is FAT32. But many use the 64 GB cards, or large volume. A 64gb card has file system exFAT 32. So which card is necessary to buy ??

whatever SD card you buy the camera uses fat32 file system. format a card in a camera and you're good to go.

I have the same problem with a memory card. The first month of the device worked fine, without any errors. But lately constantly pops memory error. After formatting the card everything becomes ok but just for short times. Then again, a request is presented with a request to format the card.
Firmware version 2.0.
What to do? Memory Card Kingston 16GB class
i have similer problem. my sd card is non branded 128gb. firmware is v2.0.

Tapatalk を使用して私の HUAWEI NXT-L29 から送信

My problem was solved by a choice fewer recording resolution, and format the memory card on the device.

Back