A119 vs SG9665GC V3 - Which one has better quality?

inspire

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, currently I have been using my A118C for quite sometime now but want to upgrade to something a little bit better. I have narrowed it down to these two: A119 & SG9665GC V3

Does anyone have any opinions which is the superior for daytime use? I have done some research but I haven't found any side by side comparisons between the A119 and the V3 version of the Sg9665GC.

If night performance is important, a very stable mount + proven long term endurance is important, the SG9665GC is the better of the 2 choices here.
(plus CPL, Premium memory card, & other accessories are included as a deluxe kit)

Too many issues with poor design and bad engineering of the GPS mount to camera on the A119S.

all manufacturers will have lemons released to the public. I'm not loyal to a certain brand. my daily has both street guardian and viofo cameras installed. I love my A119. it's been super reliable and has fantastic image quality. I do acknowledge that I've seen a handful of reports about faulty power via the GPS mount. with that said, it's extraordinary how many cameras I went through with my SGZC12RC. if I was not dealing with the great customer service from street guardian to get things resolved I'd dismiss them as a company altogether. it still took a lot of patience on my end though. maybe more than any amount that a customer that was not an electronics enthusiast would have. either way, I'm happy in the end with my current setup.

Back