A119S Optimized Image Quality Firmware

Image quality is excellent, but I'm noticing a jerkiness in the playback using VLC Media Player that doesn't occur in videos from this camera prior to this firmware update.

I have made some compare clip between firmware 1.2 and 1.6.
Same setup on both of them. WDR is on

Morning.

Rain

Dusk

Night

Last edited:
Викинг
Оригинал видео выложите пожалуйста и настройки.

Викинг
Оригинал видео выложите пожалуйста и настройки.
Give me a link to a free and fast to upload webpage.

Give me a link to a free and fast to upload webpage.
https://www.google.com/intl/ru/drive/

сравнение некоректно, по камерам разных захватывает небо, значит экспозиция отрабатывает по разной, делайте наклон камеры одинаковым.

сравнение некоректно, по камерам разных захватывает небо, значит экспозиция отрабатывает по разной, делайте наклон камеры одинаковым.

One of the camera should have been in between the adjustment click. It must have moved. Sorry.

I will try to do a better job.

Reactions: gse
Does anyone know roughly now many hours of recording a 32GB micro sd card can do with the A119S firmware?

We did some improvements for A119S IQ, you can download from below for testing.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22493212/A119S/Firmware/IQ/FWA119S.bin
Change Log:
1. Optimized the daytime and night time IQ.
2. Improved WDR performance.

I updated to the 1.6b firmware and now i'm getting crackling sound in the Audio playback. It almost sounds like an electrical short type of sound. Kind of annoying and it wasn't there on 1.6 or earlier firmware. I still see the speed displayed in the video even though i have all those settings off,so i'm guessing the GPS Off has not yet been implemented.

I updated to the 1.6b firmware and now i'm getting crackling sound in the Audio playback. It almost sounds like an electrical short type of sound. Kind of annoying and it wasn't there on 1.6 or earlier firmware. I still see the speed displayed in the video even though i have all those settings off,so i'm guessing the GPS Off has not yet been implemented.
I don't think that's been implemented in the A119S firmware yet. It's only in the A119 beta at the moment.

I have tried the new A119S beta firmware and haven't noticed any audio issue.

I don't think that's been implemented in the A119S firmware yet. It's only in the A119 beta at the moment.

I have tried the new A119S beta firmware and haven't noticed any audio issue.

Someone else here on this Forum also posted about that crackling sound,but i can't find the post.

I have also been trying the new beta software for a couple of days now. A119s v1 no gps mount. Nice video no problem with sound

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

I have corrected the setup. Thanks for pointing it out.

Please do one between 1.6 and the new Beta.
As your wish.

These video compare the image 1.6 and 1.6.01B (1 post in this tread). WDR on. One camera got km, the other mph:oops:, same speed:rolleyes:

Day video

Dusk Video

Night Video

Back