A119S V3 in June - which changes?

frogger321

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
DCTeam
I read in a thread about a new release in June.
What will be the changes?
Thanks!

I read in a thread about a new release in June.
What will be the changes?
Thanks!

That was a regular end user's fantasy mock-up Fake News post. (Wasn't an official post from VIOFO) He was playing around with re-design ideas and posted a title thread about a V3 in/by June. It showed a double mount system. (CGI photoshop)

We mentioned it would only confuse other members such as yourself thinking there is a real V3 coming. I can't find the old post so it was either deleted or renamed already.

That's a personal DIY project for a new back housing and double left/right mount system. You won't be able to 3D print anything out of a material that will survive the heat of the green house trapped direct sun.
(Let alone mass produce and offer it to others)
A119/A119S is not easy to disassemble.

It's easier to just add a piece of EVA Foam to get the same solid mount results. (which is now included in all new A119/A119S products) If you didn't get one, OCD Tronic is sending these out free to existing OCD Tronic customers.

You can also get some on Amazon, search for A119EVA or B072DS2DW9

81c-qj52YML._SL1500_.jpg

71GU7RbjpML._SL1200_.jpg

Thanks, poorly I'm from Germany, so I was not able to order at your shop.
But you do a great customer service as it seems.

To finish the V3 discussion : nothing planned officially and even if it would be planned, there are no important hardware changes regarding the picture quality, right?!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

There are always minor improvements with each production, but I'm not aware of anything that will result in a version or model name change. (and I was just in Shenzhen last week)

If you need some EVA Foam sent to Germany send me a private message. I'll add it to my main OCD Tronic site soon which ships world wide. (only Amazon limits ship to locations)

Thanks, order is placed for foam :)

You should consider to start a shop in Germany, customer service is welcome at us :)

Back