Any Experience With SpyTec?

swarga

Reaction score
In the dashcam comparison pages there is a link to a vendor called SpyTec in New York. They sell the BlackVue 500 for $299 and the Lukas 7900 for $249.

Anyone dealt with them?

Hi Swarga,

Thanks for checking us out. We are new to Dash Cams, but have been doing e-commerce for almost 10 years. We do sell the Blackvue and the Lukas (the Lukas is on sale for $235 now) as well as the DVR 207, GS1000 Orange Menu and the F500LHD. We are authorized dealers for Blackvue and Lukas and have personally met with both companies in the last few months. We are in talks with several other Korean/Taiwanese/Chinese manufacturers to broaden our selection.
We have a 30 day return policy and honor all warranties (ship the items back to us not Asia). We also have a technical support staff which you can reach by calling our toll free number during office hours.

Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Thanks!

I recently bought a Vico WF1 from spytec. I was hoping for a sale. You put it on sale for a great price and i could not pass it up. Everything shipped really fast was sealed and looked brand new. Came with both mounts. The box and actual camera voice prompts were in English. Now i just can't wait for the android app to get updated to work with my phone and get it looking as good as my TF2, but in terms of sale i was impressed with Spytec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back