Any more news on the rear plug in camera for 512gw ultra

can you add me to the list too. I purchased my 512 at the end of last summer on the basis the rear cam was immanent. I actually bought 2 of them at the same time, the other for the Mrs

Press buy it now, and nothing happens..Well not yet anyway.. :/

Thanks @NextBase Tiffany I've just placed an order but currently out of the country for 2 months working so I'll be eager to test it out on my return.

Press buy it now, and nothing happens..Well not yet anyway.. :/

That link isn't live to purchase the products yet - we have them here in Technical Support for the customers who've been waiting. That link will be available soon for full price purchases.

This word has more than one meaning where the rear cam is concerned, ordering and receiving might not happen at the same time!
Of course - some postage is required unless someone wants to pick one up.

So the price £49.99 is for people who were waiting? Will it change?

Ordered! Thank you @NextBase Tiffany
I guess we just need the firmware update now, having the option to not save the low-res files will free up space for the rear cam files.

Ordered thank you Tiffany. Finally the wait is almost over.

Ordered! Thank you @NextBase Tiffany
I guess we just need the firmware update now, having the option to not save the low-res files will free up space for the rear cam files.
Think it was mentioned that the dual files don't happen when being used in two channel mode

Really interested in the 512gw rear cam.
Could you add me to the mailing list please.
I did ask to be put on the mailing list, but ended up paying full price. Ive had my eye on this since January.

Something does bother me a little about this rear cam.
When the rear cam is connected, it downgrades the resolution of the 512GW to 1080p?
Are you better off buying a 212 as a rear cam for the same money..? And that wouldn't downgrade the 512's resolution at all. Ive ordered it now, I guess we'll have to wait and see..? Because more than anything, I need a rear cam.

Ordered mine early today too, thanks for message Tiffany.

On subject of FW, I'd have thought there would be an updated version that would have options to change settings for rear cam i.e. exposure.

Back