Any UK Suppliers for the A119s?

Got my A119S and CPL - had to pick it up from the neighbours who took delivery yesterday :D

Just need to check the firmware but am looking forward to seeing this in action.

Even got a picture of @spytec in the box!

OK it does look like mine is out of focus on the left too - I'm just waiting to get some more daylight (dull UK day) to see if this is the case.

The camera shipped with firmware 1.01

OK it does look like mine is out of focus on the left too - I'm just waiting to get some more daylight (dull UK day) to see if this is the case.

The camera shipped with firmware 1.01
I hope it's a firmware issue because from what I read many have that problem maybe it can get fixed. But....hopefully not a hardware defect, then we are all *$#@&^ Its not just the blurry issue, it's a few more issues such as sharpness, focusing, washed out footage etc At this point I think the A119 is much better. Pay attention if any firmware update comes out in the next 30 days and if not I would suggest returning it back to Amazon. I got stuck with my A119S because I went past my 30 day return policy .

Last edited:
Lens focus to the left when static is more likely a hardware issue with it being too tight / loose at one side - the other stuff should be improved via firmware :)

Lens focus to the left when static is more likely a hardware issue with it being too tight / loose at one side - the other stuff should be improved via firmware :)
Hardware issue that's not good, so that means it cannot be fixed, I am so sorry I bought so fast. I had to wait a few months for all hardware problems to be sorted out. Most other issues as you suggest can be corrected with firmware updates. I wish @viofo would come on here and at least address the issues. With Chinese New Years coming up who knows when he can take 5 minutes to let us know progress if any has been done so far.

Viofo are good guys and will get it sorted - I'll pick up another in the future :)

Back