Auto switch off does not work - firmware downgrade links available?

tek90ka

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dear Forum,

I am recently having issues with my 322GW that I purchased 3 years ago: It does not auto switch off anymore on a permanent fuse.

This did never work 100% accurately in the past but more or less ok. With the current situation, I cannot use the cam at all during parking, as it will drain any battery super fast. However, parking protection is my main use case.

Now my request:
  1. Do you have any suggestions beside changing the SD card (which I tried with multiple models already) to solve the issue
  2. Can anyone of you please provide me with download links to prior firmware versions before 21.5 (maybe also from 2019) as with previous releases the issue did not seem to occur? I just want to try the option to check if it leads to any improvement. In the beginning, the camera did also never freeze during recording which occurs quite often now.
Thanks for your support!

Timon

Thanks for the hint, parking mode is turned on as well as auto switch off.
Any other ideas or workarounds regarding the described behaviour?

I also attached a filelist of locked video data extracted tonight after the behaviour showed up again: While the car was parked during vacation the last ten days between 15/09/2023 and 25/09/2023 the cam behaved as it should but after I moved around the car and parked it again yesterday night, the cam restarted every 5-6 minutes recording another locked video. In between it was recording normal videos. The behaviour stopped only after the cam had drained my external batterypack at 09:39:41 this morning.

Attachments

• Example.txt
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Back