Best place to buy 0806

I as well have been trying to pre-order from the U.S> JooVoo site but it won't let you order anything. JooVoo is aware of this problem.

How is the warranty just in case it's defective or you changed your mind? The Mini 0806 looks very promising but I'll wait for reviews if I decide to purchase. Is the Mini 0805 still good? I'm hoping there will be a price drop. Thanks.

Is the Mini 0805 still good? I'm hoping there will be a price drop. Thanks.

I suspect Mini 0805 will maintain current pricing for a while while the new Mini 0806 will be released at a higher price.

Factory cost on the 0806 is higher so expect it to always have a higher sell price
I think the 0805 and 0806 will end up replacing the 0801 and 0803 - both available at the same time but at different prices. Joovuu's pre-sale price for the 0806 is about the same as their pre-sale price for the 0803 so I guess that eventually the 0805 and 0806 will end up around the current price of the 0801 and 0803 although that may need a new generation of processor etc. so that the older processors drop in cost.

The 0806 should cost more than the 0805, although it has the same sensor and resolutions, it does have a few advantages:
  • it has a case with much better cooling,
  • it has a built in magnet and mounting for it's magnetic CPL,
  • it has a better quality lens,
  • it has two external card slots for "128GB" cards instead of a single external "32GB" slot,
  • it has the new improved 0806 mount,
  • it can be mounted upside down with the mount to the right of the camera - better for left hand drive cars / rear window mounting,
  • it has ... other advantages yet to be disclosed...

How is the warranty just in case it's defective or you changed your mind? The Mini 0806 looks very promising but I'll wait for reviews if I decide to purchase. Is the Mini 0805 still good? I'm hoping there will be a price drop. Thanks.

for 0806, if you get a defective camera, just send back to you distributor, you can get a new one immediately. no need to wait.
we don't want to waste the hign end users' time on waiting for the hign end product.

Reactions: Mtz
for 0806, if you get a defective camera, just send back to you distributor, you can get a new one immediately. no need to wait.
we don't want to waste the hign end users' time on waiting for the hign end product.

There's confidence in your product for you - exchange without hassle. Caution is a good watch word - Black & Dirty introduced that approach a few years ago and it cost them dearly

Folks, would like to ask where I can get the Mini 0806 with CPL filter somewhere closer to East Asia since I am in Malaysia? Didn't want to order from folks too far away since shipping will be expensive. I wanted to order from Foxoffer, but they ran out of stock, and their package does not say that CPL filter is included.
Thanks!

Folks, would like to ask where I can get the Mini 0806 with CPL filter somewhere closer to East Asia since I am in Malaysia? Didn't want to order from folks too far away since shipping will be expensive. I wanted to order from Foxoffer, but they ran out of stock, and their package does not say that CPL filter is included.
Thanks!

Hi
Please contact @JooVuu.allen and we can send one directly to you. We are expecting them in stock late January and ours include CPL and GPS.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

I ordered from foxoffer since joovuu didn't have it in stock. Probably will come without CPL filter since they are now listing it as $9 add-on.

We have the Mini 0806 (with or without GPS) in stock on our site and on Amazon if anyone is interested. CPL Filter + Hardwire kit is available as well.

JooVuu, Have you started shipping for the US orders?

JooVuu, Have you started shipping for the US orders?

Hi DJAY,
Sadly not yet, I forgot to get some paper work in order and as such the shipment has been delayed. We're hoping to ship out this Friday/Saturday. We have the first batch on the way and the second batch like the UK batch will be shipping end of January area.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

PS
Sorry for saying 'batch' so much, it's late here and my brain is a bit cray.

Typical of the attention to detail that we have come to expect from JooVuu. There certainly was no delay in charging my credit card, however.

Back