Best place to buy 0806

Playeroflife

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi all,

Just a quick question, where is the best place/seller to buy the 0806 from.? thks

haha i never notised they was on a .com adress, if i was a betting man i would have put my mony on .co.uk :D but thankfully i am not a betting man.

https://www.joovuu.com/gb/

We will be stocking in when it is released. We'll open up for pre-order soon.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

PS
We're having a bit of an argument with Google (ie the owner really messed up the SEO), and for the next week we probably will not be listed on Google which is just what you want around Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be stocking in when it is released. We'll open up for pre-order soon.

I see you've listed it on your site. Does it come bundled with a hardwire kit and CPL as standard? I read somewhere that they were both included in the box.

Thanks

It didn't take long for your incredible concerns over reliability to evaporate...

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/hands-on-mini-0806-ambarella-a7la50-dash-camera.8427/page-5#post-105311

I hope he changes his mind on his emotive blog as well !!!

cant believe he goes a long with government rhetoric in labelling amazon and the likes tax dodgers when the government is responsible for legislation that legally allows them to trade as they do and has had years to close the loopholes but never bothered !!!

Nothing dodgy about legal loopholes in my book and long may they live !

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you've listed it on your site. Does it come bundled with a hardwire kit and CPL as standard? I read somewhere that they were both included in the box.

Thanks

Hi Squilliam,
Hardwire kit if it is included then yes, and the CPL filter as far as I am aware is an extra but I'll keep everyone informed and update the website if we need to.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

I hope he changes his mind on his emotive blog as well !!!

cant believe he goes a long with government rhetoric in labelling amazon and the likes tax dodgers when the government is responsible for legislation that legally allows them to trade as they do and has had years to close the loopholes but never bothered !!!

Nothing dodgy about legal loopholes in my book and long may they live !

Hi Petepete,
Thank god the world does not operate by your book as otherwise I would have had to create an island to escape your world. I think we all dodged a bullet there, though if you were in charge that bullet might have been welcomed?

We also have changed our mind on the 0806 - why you ask, as if you read our post you would have noted we had reservations and until our concerns were met we were not going to do anything etc...well guess what? OUR CONCERNS WERE MET. Wow isn't that fantastic and completely unbelievable....oh wait no it is not as we also have an incredibly good and productive relationship with MEG.

Anyway, have a nice weekend.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

PS
Why did you get such a great reply from us? Well considering you love our blog so much...

http://joovuu.com/blog/?p=22

The 0806 test cameras were all sent out with the new style 0803 mount - there is going to be a brand new design for the 0806 though but we haven't seen the final mount design yet. I thought we had but there has been a change to provide some new functionality :) It's basically thinner and has a larger surface area I believe.

The 0805 has an updated mount with micro USB instead of mini USB but otherwise it looks the same as the updated 0803 mount.

The 0806 test cameras were all sent out with the new style 0803 mount - there is going to be a brand new design for the 0806 though but we haven't seen the final mount design yet. I thought we had but there has been a change to provide some new functionality :) It's basically thinner and has a larger surface area I believe.

The 0805 has an updated mount with micro USB instead of mini USB but otherwise it looks the same as the updated 0803 mount.
Hi Reverend, great new profile pic. Thks for speedy reply. Sounds good.

It's a great camera mate - the 0805 is a step above the 0803 and then the 0806 is a step up again. For a camera that's going to sell so many units they've really hit this one out of the park but there has been a lot of work done behind the scenes on the 0806 from the manufacturer :)

I think the 0806 will be a permanent fixture in my car alongside the X2 so I've got the best of both worlds - the extra resolution of the 0806 in the daytime and then 24x7 parking protection front and back of the X2. I just need to relocate the 0806 at some point but I'm waiting for the new mount so I can buy one of those and then work out where it will go so it's not in the X2 FOV like it is currently.

Hi Reverend, great new profile pic. Thks for speedy reply. Sounds good.
Main difference is that it is designed to be mounted either way up, as is the 0806 so that you can have the mount either on the left or right of the camera :)

It's a great camera mate - the 0805 is a step above the 0803 and then the 0806 is a step up again. For a camera that's going to sell so many units they've really hit this one out of the park but there has been a lot of work done behind the scenes on the 0806 from the manufacturer :)

I think the 0806 will be a permanent fixture in my car alongside the X2 so I've got the best of both worlds - the extra resolution of the 0806 in the daytime and then 24x7 parking protection front and back of the X2. I just need to relocate the 0806 at some point but I'm waiting for the new mount so I can buy one of those and then work out where it will go so it's not in the X2 FOV like it is currently.
Yes it looks top notch. Discrete form factor and well respected manufacturer and seller. I have my a118 which only arrived last week, that will go to the back window, then my 0806 up front where it belongs.

This new 0806 is sounding really good I'am getting another car soon and plan to have twin 0806's installed one front and rear.

So they should be available from 2015...does anyone know if Eprance will be selling them on Amazon UK as I had very good service from them when buying my 0801's and 0803.

JooVoo, just viewed the https://www.joovuu.com/gb/home/245-...-dual-128gb-tf-card-slot-optional-gpscpl.html website link and noticed that all the other upper menu links on the website from THIS page are showing as 404 page not found, this is the reason why Google have booted you off the search results and nothing to do with your SEO. You need to ask your webmaster to take a look at the menu links of the website because it's probably something really small that is causing the problem.

Back