Blackvue DR650GW-2CH _ (Custom firmware)

Contact him on either forum and he should get the message, have been meaning to speak with @alexsoll the past few days but haven't seen him online, maybe because of timezone differences though

Does the G-force sensor still stores events while driving on anybodies cam? My one does not do so anymore.

Hi, new here, trying to register to the DVR forum but getting an error?

Contact him on either forum and he should get the message, have been meaning to speak with @alexsoll the past few days but haven't seen him online, maybe because of timezone differences though
hi thanks will leave him a pm on here as well.
thank you...

Hi everybody. I just purchased the blackvue and now i'm waiting to receive it in the next few days.

afB0F.png

https://yadi.sk/i/CP9yFhZBfMD46

https://yadi.sk/i/MiblGJF2fMEEZ

@alexsoll : in your custom firmware, can you add other spoken language? I'd like to hear the blackvue speaks in italian

No, only rus and eng

Installing new firmware, I'll replace the custom one, do I?

Anyone getting any overheating at 15Mbps bitrate? Alexsoll, how long did you let it run at 21Mbps? I just got it installed on my 650, but I haven't had a chance to drive yet since I'm at work.

So far, I'm glad I got the BlackVue 650 with this community support.

Anyone getting any overheating at 15Mbps bitrate? Alexsoll, how long did you let it run at 21Mbps? I just got it installed on my 650, but I haven't had a chance to drive yet since I'm at work.

So far, I'm glad I got the BlackVue 650 with this community support.
mine got red hot even when it was cloudy in fact when i took the card out i put in my lips to free both hands and it burnt me !!
mines on the latest English std firmware now. i think the night footage is darker but a lot clearer.
could not see any benefits on my 2 650 cameras ive had with the custom firmware installed to be honest.just larger files and lots of heat !!!
thats not to say i wont try it again sometime.
just wish the audio was better its very poor unless you a nearly at a stop ,very distorted ,sounds like the mic is too sensitive.
we need some adjustment for it.

mine got red hot even when it was cloudy in fact when i took the card out i put in my lips to free both hands and it burnt me !!
mines on the latest English std firmware now. i think the night footage is darker but a lot clearer.
could not see any benefits on my 2 650 cameras ive had with the custom firmware installed to be honest.just larger files and lots of heat !!!
thats not to say i wont try it again sometime.
just wish the audio was better its very poor unless you a nearly at a stop ,very distorted ,sounds like the mic is too sensitive.
we need some adjustment for it.

What bitrate did you set it at?

What bitrate did you set it at?
Tried 15 13 and 12 could not see any difference personally,all got very hot !!
makes you think thats why pittasoft keep it low for that reason ??

Back