cellink B - P R O

Lockzie

Country
United Kingdom
Lockzie/Amanda hi
if you send me your email (by pm) I can forward you the mails that the seller
sent me regarding installation
Thank you egonvdv, I have been sent the same email probably. What I need is how to connect it without connecting it to the car battery please. I would be grateful if you could share your wiring settings please

Does your set up work well?

Many thanks
Amanda

OP
OP
egonvdv

egonvdv

Country
France
Dash Cam
Thinkware F750 2CH + F770 2CH (rear cams used as side cams)
i have detailed instruction in several emails from the seller (HD-digital eye)
if you want the instructions pm me yr email
i have piggybacked my setup to the fusebox and it works well. (see my pictures in this thread)

Country
United Kingdom
been using cell links changed for sometime and only installed into a handful of customers cars. These work perfect, easy to install and work with, chain together etc. The issue you might have is when the master fails after they have fallen out of warranty and then they become a door stopper.

The other alternatives which are cheaper but do not have as much capacity are the thinkware and the blackvue powerpacks which work with other cameras too. There is also the usb power packs from amazon that support pass through charging however i have had 2 out of nearly 50 overload and smoke while parked up.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Country
China
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is also the usb power packs from amazon that support pass through charging however i have had 2 out of nearly 50 overload and smoke while parked up.
that's probably the difference between saying it supports pass through charging and actually supporting pass through charging, I think some brands are a bit loose with the truth when it comes to this

Country
United Kingdom
that's probably the difference between saying it supports pass through charging and actually supporting pass through charging, I think some brands are a bit loose with the truth when it comes to this
zendure power packs actually support passthrough totally fine. You do get the odd one that just smokes up

Country
United Kingdom
that's reassuring :eek:
lol its the same with any battery pack, ive had anker, aukey, pebble and alsorts smoke up. I have also been at the end of the wife throwing it at me smoking up while driving. sometimes you just get that one dodgy battery.