CPL Status

fubduck

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
1xA119S,2xA119,Mobius,TT-CD05x2,TT-CD04,Yi Dashcam
What is the status of the CPL for this camera?

I know this has been posted in other threads but figured it would be easier to have a dedicated one so we didn't have to go digging for it.

Looking forward to it. Since my factory radio and the vents on either side are silver, it reflects a lot of light and glare in the windshield.

Any word on the cost for the CPL filter?

New to dash cams here; is it likely there will be a bundle that includes the CPL? I will likely get the A119, but I'd rather just get everything at once.

New to dash cams here; is it likely there will be a bundle that includes the CPL? I will likely get the A119, but I'd rather just get everything at once.

I'm sure that will happen once it becomes available

Are there any updates on when we can finally purchase the CPL for A119?

Any info about how much it may cost?

about one month you should see them
Out of this topic... Just curious when you get a SG9665GC returned to you from Amazon for what ever reason the buyer took advantage of the 30 day return policy. Do you check it out then repackage it, and send it mixed in with the brand new stock sent to Amazon for sale .

Out of this topic... Just curious when you get a SG9665GC returned to you from Amazon for what ever reason the buyer took advantage of the 30 day return policy. Do you check it out then repackage it, and send it mixed in with the brand new stock sent to Amazon for sale .

you'd have to ask @Pier28 to clarify but anything sent back faulty does not get resold, if something is sent back unwanted gift etc they may get offered as open box at a discounted price, have to be checked first anyway as we have had people trying to pull scams sending stuff back that wasn't ours, the open box stuff is only through their direct site, never through Amazon, all Amazon stock is new only

Reactions: Mtz
you'd have to ask @Pier28 to clarify but anything sent back faulty does not get resold, if something is sent back unwanted gift etc they may get offered as open box at a discounted price, have to be checked first anyway as we have had people trying to pull scams sending stuff back that wasn't ours, the open box stuff is only through their direct site, never through Amazon, all Amazon stock is new only
Jokiin I like ur honesty. And I think you are the best. If I was to buy another DVR I definitely would buy the SG9665GC. Where can you find almost 24 hrs tech support in 3 minutes. No where else.

Reactions: Mtz

No we have our Seller Central control panel settings to ship all returned Prime sales back to us in Nevada. We have an open box for sale section on our web site.

I hope they will not screw up CPL angle like Megtech did with Mini0806.
The "Top" marker was not really top on mini0806 CPL (it was off by about 15 degrees), but because the CPL filter was round it was possible to correct it. With this camera I hope they get it right, as you cannot rotate square filter ;).

Just want to add that I hope the CPL comes soon. I am waiting to buy the A119 with it but I can't wait forever in D.C. metro area traffic. I was nearly broadsided by an impatient driver who didn't look before swerving violently into my lane yesterday. :eek:

A camera, even without a CPL filter, is always better than no having a camera at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G A119 4
Back