Dash Cam Suggestions

DashingDashCam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello,

I am looking for a Dash cam that meets the following criteria and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations:

- HD video
- Wide angle (At least 160 degrees, preferably more)
- A built in GPS that would also help me to find the car remotely

Note that I know that some cams offer a different resolution similar to 1080p but wider so as to cut out a bit from the top and bottom and instead expand on the sides, this would be most preferable in terms of video resolution.

Does anyone know of any dash cams that can meet all of these, particularly the GPS aspect?

Note that I do not really have any set budget, but of course the more price effective the better.

You can get separate trackers from Amazon for not much money, I got one for my MPS and it worked really well.

You can also try a dog collar tracker such as the TKStar which has a real-time app which uses Google maps and a PAYG sim card so no subscriptions. I've got one for my Beagle and it's fast and accurate. It charges by micro USB so easy to link in to a hardwire setup. I don't know if it works whilst charging but I'm sure it will. Battery lasts for ages anyway.

You can also try a dog collar tracker such as the TKStar which has a real-time app which uses Google maps and a PAYG sim card so no subscriptions. I've got one for my Beagle and it's fast and accurate.
"Ok, let me check where my dog, I mean, my car is." :D

Lol

Was in Maplin this afternoon and they had a car tracker on the shelf, don't think it was very expensive and it said no subscription on it

Back