Dash Cam View from Outside of your car

HaveATank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Future Mobius
I have been in the market for dash cams for a very long time. I want to replace my GoPro 3 W. Most of the reviews i read are great detailed, but all of them seem to lack a view of what the cam looks like from the outside looking in and the once that i find the actually have this, It at night or just spend like 2-3 second and they go really close, instead of showing you what the windshield looks like from the outside with the camera mounted and different distances. as well as if there is any visible light flashing or displaying.

I finally found something that i think would work which is the Mobius. I have read most of the threads in that section just to get a mind set on the potential problems and I think the price is right and even with the problem of heat I'm willing to deal with it. I love the fact that you can relocate the Lens, but i haven't seen pictures of this.

here is my current setup on my Smart car.

Attachments

• 2012-11-21 13.33.54.jpg
    2012-11-21 13.33.54.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 22
Yah I could have placed my camera alittle higher, but I have the rain sensor. I ordered the mobius. So im going to attach the body to the rain sensor and relocate the lens to the glass.

I just hope for the future people that do reviews would just make this part of there points.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back