Dashcam sales and installation service in Sydney?

should start up a dash cam installation drive through, get a car wash, dash cam installed and fill up with petrol all in one stop. one person inside installing dash cam while car gets washed, when its washed, gets filled with petrol, while the person still installs cam and all done.

should start up a dash cam installation drive through, get a car wash, dash cam installed and fill up with petrol all in one stop. one person inside installing dash cam while car gets washed, when its washed, gets filled with petrol, while the person still installs cam and all done.

sounds like how things are done in China

I love how drivers drop their boss off at a meeting and pick up tourists from hotels waiting for them out the front and con them into taking them sightseeing around china for a day for a fee.

I love how drivers drop their boss off at a meeting and pick up tourists from hotels waiting for them out the front and con them into taking them sightseeing around china for a day for a fee.

plenty of wheeler dealers that's for sure

Let me guess.... I'd say that's a Mark I Ford Consul.

The Ford is much less trouble... and at my age much better looking, I didn't even notice them at first. ;)

The Ford is much less trouble... and at my age much better looking, I didn't even notice them at first. ;)
is that a Ford is it? I never looked until now, too busy looking at the 3 high vis items, or should I say 6?:)

jokiin thanks for the mobile installer recommendations, i have contacted him to have front and rear installed, just working out a date and time now.
Thanks to rockford for the feedback as well.

Let me guess.... I'd say that's a Mark I Ford Consul.

Yeah. Above 50 mph, the car starts to complain. Especially 3 main bearing crankshaft.

get the chance to work with any babes like this??
BBlFO7P.img
Kittens Carwash at the corner of North Rd. and Warrigal Rd., Oakleigh South VIC continues the theme. Summer months only, for good reasons. I've never been there, honest, just noticed when passing by :)

Their website is NSFW!

Back