Ddpai m6 plus

Thanks for pointing that out, I honestly hadn't noticed that. Oh well, back to searching the Internet.

All the hardwire dashcam kits either cause radio interference, short the dashcam out or pose a fire risk! :eek:

Does anyone have any recommendations by any chance? Preferably within the UK, however I don't mind ordering international

Regards.

All the hardwire dashcam kits either cause radio interference, short the dashcam out or pose a fire risk! :eek:

Regards.

Yep some of them are pretty bad quality, although I doubt if Maplin would sell them.

Just wire a female lighter socket in and use the included adapter

I used the included adapter as Jokiin suggested, advantage I now have 2 USB in my passengers footwell plus my original 2 on my centre console works fine.

Just wire a female lighter socket in and use the included adapter

Unfortunately I haven't got a clue how to do that. Do you happen to have a link to any sort of tutorial or YouTube video that could help me do this by any chance?

Thanks again.

Mine has just (finally!) turned up. I had a list of things that I hoped the manufacturers would address in firmware updates:

- English/less annoying sound effects
- mph option
- record a few seconds either side of impact

...but I am struggling to get that far at the moment. I have really struggled to get it to pair with my phone (Nexus 5) it could see it but kept saying failed to connect. Then it worked for a bit, but stopped shortly after. Now it can't see it all!

I think the catalyst is that I failed to RTFM and connected my phone to it first, not with the app (instructions say to use the app). Really struggling with it, even "forgetting" the WiFi connection.

On the other hand, used the app with my hudl and it works like a dream.

Anybody got an idea how to get it working with my Nexus 5?

Try "Forget" your home wifi password. Don't let it connect (or even try) to your home network.

Or just unplug your home router completely.

camera also has a reset button hidden near the SD card

Can anyone recommend a park guard compatible hard wire kit that works with this camera as my one only goes in to park guard/time lapse mode when its connected to a 12v charger.

Can anyone recommend a park guard compatible hard wire kit that works with this camera as my one only goes in to park guard/time lapse mode when its connected to a 12v charger.
vico power plus :)

Vico Power Plus. I'm using it with my DDPai M6 Plus right now. Works perfectly. I like the real time display. No dip-switches to mess with.

Thanks SuperGoop looks like a good piece of kit but a little on the expensive side at £49 ono.

The cheaper alternative is the BlackVue Power Magic Pro, at around £30.

The upgrade to the £50 Vico Power Plus is well worth it, in my opinion. Not only is it easier to use, there are a number of extra/useful features.

Hello I'm new to this forum and have just fitted my DDpai m6 plus in my car and looking good so far apart from the really bad reflection from my windscreen! It's so bad it's interfering with the quality of the video playback.

Has anyone had any experience with the stick on CPL filter you can get for this? Am thinking of buying one but thought I'd ask first in case it's a waste of money (9.99 for a bit of sticky plastic!)

Cheers

I ordered it already, but haven't received it yet. Will test. Sunny daytime should be fine, but nighttime/cloudy days will be even darker. Hopefully, the M6+ can compensate.

I ordered it already, but haven't received it yet. Will test. Sunny daytime should be fine, but nighttime/cloudy days will be even darker. Hopefully, the M6+ can compensate.

Ok that's great thanks SuperGoop :)

Back