Ddpai m6 plus

iv had my cam a few days now but on vidio the gps is showing as china iv reset it but still the same.also i messaged ddpai about accessing the 3 min normal driving files from the app but i cant find them to preview or download.as anyone else had this problem

the database
On the SD card there is a folder labelled Edog in there is I believe the database files etc, but as mentioned by jokin I believe these are probably a Chinese database.

iv had my cam a few days now but on vidio the gps is showing as china iv reset it but still the same.also i messaged ddpai about accessing the 3 min normal driving files from the app but i cant find them to preview or download.as anyone else had this problem
On the app when you are logged into the camera and on the camera tab you can stream the files in the app and from there you should be able to download bits or whole files to the phone plus there are some other options that I havn't explored yet as I just remove the SD card and put it in my surface

the database is just a list of co-ordinates, you need a database and it needs to be in the correct format but technically you could upload your own if you prepared the file accordingly (No, I don't have the the detail on doing that but that's how it works)

On the app when you are logged into the camera and on the camera tab you can stream the files in the app and from there you should be able to download bits or whole files to the phone plus there are some other options that I havn't explored yet as I just remove the SD card and put it in my surface
thanks il have a closer look

the database is just a list of co-ordinates, you need a database and it needs to be in the correct format but technically you could upload your own if you prepared the file accordingly (No, I don't have the the detail on doing that but that's how it works)
thanks maybe they will come up with something in the future

I put this Dashcam in our Ford last Weekend it runs fine.

The Ford has a permanent 12V Cigarette-lighter socket, so a Hardwiring Kit is madatory

After I got it it won't start it took only 300mW from the USB so I mailed the ebay Supplier and got an Firmware File to download and put on a 32 GB SD Card.

Now it's running got the latest Firmware over the Air.

I'm using this Hardwiring Kit https://www.amazon.de/gp/B00GXYAOTE with a Timer https://www.amazon.de/gp/B00RMW42U8set to 4 Hours to safe the Battery.

No Problems, no Radio-Jamming so far.

Edit... the Radio in't jammed like it is with a cheap 12V to USB plug, but I think the reciving of weaker stations is becoming worse.. I'll try a 12V to USB Plug and the delivered USB Cable..

Last edited:
I put this Dashcam in our Ford last Weekend it runs fine.

The Ford has a permanent 12V Cigarette-lighter socket, so a Hardwiring Kit is madatory

After I got it it won't start it took only 300mW from the USB so I mailed the ebay Supplier and got an Firmware File to download and put on a 32 GB SD Card.

Now it's running got the latest Firmware over the Air.

I'm using this Hardwiring Kit https://www.amazon.de/gp/B00GXYAOTE with a Timer https://www.amazon.de/gp/B00RMW42U8set to 4 Hours to safe the Battery.

No Problems, no Radio-Jamming so far.

Edit... the Radio in't jammed like it is with a cheap 12V to USB plug, but I think the reciving of weaker stations is becoming worse.. I'll try a 12V to USB Plug and the delivered USB Cable..
hi i just used a 12v to 5 convertor and a fuse tap t hardwire it.noticed the cam gets a bit hot also hopefully thats ok.only thing with that is you dont get a cut off from your battery if its draining.i also noticed my 32gig card is getting full pretty quick.does the parking mode get set off by motion detection or just noises

i still cant see any big files on the app just the 11 second ones but like you say there all on card.i just thought on a long trip u could download them incase they got wrote over

i still cant see any big files on the app just the 11 second ones but like you say there all on card.i just thought on a long trip u could download them incase they got wrote over
You are just looking at the file tab in the bottom half of the screen on the camera tab, where you can only see, as you say, the photos and the 11 seconds video which is captured when you hit the remote and I assume the auto save from motion detect. This is in your phones memory not the card I believe, and is when you have set auto download.

You need to click on the play button in the top half of the screen. Then when the camera is connected you will see the live view from the camera.

Now you need to click or double click or slide you finger on this live view again, sorry cannot remember at this mo. you'll have to experiment :)
This will give you a series of images left to right across the screen from here you can slide to where you want and stream to the phone or select different start and end points and stream or download. Also I noticed with a tap shows some other options. None of which I have experimented with yet.

Yeah I know not the most intuitive.

noticed the cam gets a bit hot
I am just using the supplied adapted with another cigar lighter socket in my passenger foot well. And yes mine gets quite warm/hot too. But not so as cannot be held with comfort. I did a 350 Klm round trip the other day and never got any hotter and worked just fine

You are just looking at the file tab in the bottom half of the screen on the camera tab, where you can only see, as you say, the photos and the 11 seconds video which is captured when you hit the remote and I assume the auto save from motion detect. This is in your phones memory not the card I believe, and is when you have set auto download.

You need to click on the play button in the top half of the screen. Then when the camera is connected you will see the live view from the camera.

Now you need to click or double click or slide you finger on this live view again, sorry cannot remember at this mo. you'll have to experiment :)
This will give you a series of images left to right across the screen from here you can slide to where you want and stream to the phone or select different start and end points and stream or download. Also I noticed with a tap shows some other options. None of which I have experimented with yet.

Yeah I know not the most intuitive.
i have four folders in app ddpai m6 plus thats got 11 second vidios and pics..images...vidios again only 11 second vids and tracks wich dont make any sense to me.nothing happens if i double click the live feed and if i swipe it just goes to the above mentioned folders page.i have it set to auto download.driving me nuts as my gps is still china even after reseting.i bought two cameras the other one just dings continuesly after trying to sync the picture button

i have four folders in app ddpai m6 plus thats got 11 second vidios and pics..images...vidios again only 11 second vids and tracks wich dont make any sense to me.nothing happens if i double click the live feed and if i swipe it just goes to the above mentioned folders page.i have it set to auto download.driving me nuts as my gps is still china even after reseting.i bought two cameras the other one just dings continuesly after trying to sync the picture button
OK later on today I'll connect my phone to the camera and note exactly what I do to get it to play etc, when I've done it I'll post here exactly how it works

nothing happens if i double click the live feed and if i swipe it just goes to the
Just had a thought are you actually dragging the series of images. If so try it in full screen mode maybe your phones screen doesn't like the app in vertical mode.

i bought two cameras the other one just dings continuesly after trying to sync the picture button
Have you tried camera settings-advanced settings-remote controller pairing putting the remote near the camera and clicking on the button a number of times

As I said later I'll experiment with all the options so I know how they all work

Just had a thought are you actually dragging the series of images. If so try it in full screen mode maybe your phones screen doesn't like the app in vertical mode.

Have you tried camera settings-advanced settings-remote controller pairing putting the remote near the camera and clicking on the button a number of times

As I said later I'll experiment with all the options so I know how they all work
yea iv done it in verticle mode its just when i emailed ddpai they said u can access parking mode and full 3 min vidios through app not just the 11 seconds.with the button problem it paired no problem the 2nd one just continuesly makes a dinging noise even when not trying to pair it

OK later on today I'll connect my phone to the camera and note exactly what I do to get it to play etc, when I've done it I'll post here exactly how it works
thanks i appreciate it

Back