Ddpai m6 plus

These files are used by the camera software. There is no need to delete them as they are automatically overwritten.
I have been using an Adata 64gb micro sd card for about 3 weeks and it performs quite well.

Alright, I'll leave them be. Thanks for the input!

I manually updated to the new firmware - though it is called the m4 plus on the website - http://en.ddpai.com/download.php - worked fine

now I have english - can disable startup "hello ddpai " via the app , and I can handle the " GPS connected " , but then get the "please update speed camera data".

can that be turned off , or can a dummy file/folder be placed on the sdcard to turn it off ?

I manually updated to the new firmware - though it is called the m4 plus on the website - http://en.ddpai.com/download.php - worked fine

now I have english - can disable startup "hello ddpai " via the app , and I can handle the " GPS connected " , but then get the "please update speed camera data".

can that be turned off , or can a dummy file/folder be placed on the sdcard to turn it off ?
M4P has same diagram as M6P,His 3516D+OV4689,so it is ok to reboot M4P software to M6P;
But speed camera can not work due to your database problem!

But speed camera can not work due to your database problem!

I have no problem with the speed camera not working - but can I put a dummy database file /folder on the sdcard which will make the announcement stop ?

Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me dragging this thread back to life.

I'm looking for some help. I've had a DDPai M6 Plus hardwired in my car for over 2 years and it's worked perfectly until it suddenly stopped working correctly.

The red light on the camera is on indicating that the camera is receiving power but it never starts recording. However, when I plug the camera into a micro USB connected to a regular power socket the camera starts up and starts recording correctly. This indicates to me that whilst the car is providing some power to the camera it isn't providing enough power for the camera to start up recording.

Does this make sense? Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there a solution?

Hello friend, according to your description, it seems the problem is from hardwire kit?

Seeing as this thread has been raised again perhaps someone can tell me who the live video no longer works in the iOS app. Also the hot button only saves stills and no video. Both these features seem to have been removed and the app hasn’t been updated in ages

Seeing as this thread has been raised again perhaps someone can tell me who the live video no longer works in the iOS app. Also the hot button only saves stills and no video. Both these features seem to have been removed and the app hasn’t been updated in ages
Delete you app & re-store it.see if that helps.

I’ll try that but not hopeful [emoji45]
Hello friend,

if the APP can't enter into real-time preview mode, you could try turning on your phone's airplane mode, thanks.

I'm using app settings v5.7.11.1126
Camera settings v3.3.3.12

Deleted the app re booted my iPhone. Re installed the app but still no live video just a spinning wheel in the window where the video should be. All other features still work and the SD card captures all the video

I’m beginning to think my M6 has developed a fault

Deleted the app re booted my iPhone. Re installed the app but still no live video just a spinning wheel in the window where the video should be. All other features still work and the SD card captures all the video

I’m beginning to think my M6 has developed a fault

Only thing I can think of then it that your phone is not connected to the m6.
Once the your phone is connected to m6 then you press the the arrow for it to start live video.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190113-134106_DDPai.jpg
    Screenshot_20190113-134106_DDPai.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 8
Really don’t get it. The phone connects ok and as I said everything works. Except live view and saving the 10s clip. When I press the hot button it saves a still image to my phone but no video clip like it used to. If I check the SD card all the videos from my journey are there

It’s seems to be just a live view issues. I’m going to try cleaning the contacts between the power supply and the demountable unit

Also it would be useful to know it’s possible to force reflash of the firmware incase it was corrupted in a previous update

Really don’t get it. The phone connects ok and as I said everything works. Except live view and saving the 10s clip. When I press the hot button it saves a still image to my phone but no video clip like it used to. If I check the SD card all the videos from my journey are there

It’s seems to be just a live view issues. I’m going to try cleaning the contacts between the power supply and the demountable unit

Also it would be useful to know it’s possible to force reflash of the firmware incase it was corrupted in a previous update

There's a help section on the phone app.see if that helps you,if you're still having problems I'd exchange your m6 if you can.

There's a help section on the phone app.see if that helps you,if you're still having problems I'd exchange your m6 if you can.
Again:
Hello friend,

if the APP can't enter into real-time preview mode, you could try turning on your phone's airplane mode, thanks.

I have iphone and it works perfect.
Few days ago had similar situation but the phone wasnt connected to camera.
So I reconect it and it was working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back