Dual channels mini0806 - NEW mini0906

As i see, parking guard hardware kit need connection in camera directly, not to gps base? it's uncomfortable and spoils the look.

Why it unaccesable to buy mini 0906 on aliexpress?

hasn't been officially released yet, you'll probably find it available from a bunch of sellers by the end of the month
Thanks. It is a pity that I ordered a mini 0903 the day before yesterday. What is the retail price for the mini 0906 planned?

not sure of the pricing, probably a bit cheaper than 2 x single channel cameras of the same spec
Second camera write data on card, installed in main camera? Can I turn on the video from the second camera on the main camera permanently (for use it as a rearview parking camera)?

Second camera write data on card, installed in main camera? Can I turn on the video from the second camera on the main camera permanently (for use it as a rearview parking camera)?
Yes and no: You have to push a button on the camera once it's on to switch to "rear view".
If I remember correctly Rayman once mentioned that it will cost around 140$

(for use it as a rearview parking camera)?
Yes you can, but the screen are so small, so you will only see large object behind the car. I will also be hard to tell the distance.
So don't use it for that. The screen are made, so you can adjust the rear camera in the right positions.

Yes and no: You have to push a button on the camera once it's on to switch to "rear view".
If I remember correctly Rayman once mentioned that it will cost around 140$
140$ expensive, it's price of two mini series dashcams. I, like other possible buyers, do not understand why. The second camera has a simple matrix, does not have a screen, battery, chip, memory. If i buy two dashcams and one breaks down, i still will be have one dvr. If i buy mini 0906 and it breaks down, i lost two dashcams at once...

Option for enable rearview video constantly is simple and will be applicable for many users.

Yes you can, but the screen are so small, so you will only see large object behind the car. I will also be hard to tell the distance.
So don't use it for that. The screen are made, so you can adjust the rear camera in the right positions.
I need for parking, check last centimeters for another car or wall. As i think, small screen will be enough (i used mini 0805 few years...)

I need for parking, check last centimeters for another car or wall. As i think, small screen will be enough (i used mini 0805 few years...)
You can point it down to see you bumper, but it will be way to low for traffic recording.
I driving in a SUV type car and mini van, maybe you will be more lucky, with your car.

You can point it down to see you bumper, but it will be way to low for traffic recording.
I driving in a SUV type car and mini van, maybe you will be more lucky, with your car.
I drive Volvo C30, it's low and have BIG rear window)

I drive Volvo C30, it's low and have BIG rear window)

I see, it might work, take some photo (record) and let people know what you think.

@pokatusher Ohh by the way. I total forgot to welcome you to DCT. So welcome.

@pokatusher Ohh by the way. I total forgot to welcome you to DCT. So welcome.
Thanks, i read it few years already) Great board!

I see, it might work, take some photo (record) and let people know what you think.
Okay, i will try when be near my car. Now my car is from me at 8500 kilometers... i'm just flew to another city in my country)

I feel the chills just looking at that map

Crikey - If I were to drive across there ... I'd want a back up generator in the boot connected to a spare heater.

As i see, parking guard hardware kit need connection in camera directly, not to gps base? it's uncomfortable and spoils the look.

in new mount for mini 0906 yes you can connect the Parking Guard Hardwire Kit to GPS mount to access auto Parking guard mode.

140$ expensive, it's price of two mini series dashcams. I, like other possible buyers, do not understand why.

price is not all the things need to consider.
two pcs $20 cameras can also be combined to "front and rear recording" but it is not the same story.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aph mini0906 7
Back