Dual channels mini0806 - NEW mini0906

Hi.

Will it be possible to use the rear camera on it's own? I ask because my ideal camera would be an 0806 without a screen and without the bulky mount. The rear camera is exactly what I've been waiting for.

(While I'm at it, I don't get why the mount for the Mini cameras is on the opposing side of the unit - i.e. why it isn't flipped around the other way to make it a smaller footprint...)

Will it be possible to use the rear camera on it's own?

has to plug into the front cam, won't work standalone

(While I'm at it, I don't get why the mount for the Mini cameras is on the opposing side of the unit - i.e. why it isn't flipped around the other way to make it a smaller footprint...)

in some cases it would end up getting the mount in the field of view, wouldn't work in a lot of cases

The mount will cover the lens, as you describe.

What's the status of 0906, when will it be available for purchase? I want a dual-cam recorder, and capacitor instead of a battery is also a huge plus, but I'm not comfortable riding without a dashcam for much longer so I can only wait for 0906 for so long. Might have to order something that's already available.

I think its only a few weeks out by now.

You could get a Mobius 1 and then use it for a side camera when you get the 0906.

Seeing that you are down in Italy i can relate to you feeling the need for a dashcamera. :D

Last edited:
Is this really a Mini 0906 or some rip-off with an older hardware? What do you think?
Interesting!
P. S. Please don't give links to "ru.aliexpress.com", it's super annoying because of how silly Aliexpress handles localization.

It's the hand sample pre production batch model. Better off waiting. It's silly they are selling them early like that guess they are just desperate to grab a sale

Is this really a Mini 0906 or some rip-off with an older hardware? What do you think?

Edit: modified the link to redirect to global site.

it's one of the pre release test samples, it's not a production version, from what I understand the final product should be available very soon so better to wait another week or two and get one that has all the latest adjustments

the 0906 have been start to deliver to the pre-ordered distributors.
the production capacity is little low in the begining stage as we are doing 100% full fuction double audit and 24 hours aging test for the first batch.
but the progress is growing quickly as the workers are more and more skilled on this product.

I believe some users have received their camera and will share their experience with us very soon.

the 0906 have been start to deliver to the pre-ordered distributors.
the production capacity is little low in the begining stage as we are doing 100% full fuction double audit and 24 hours aging test for the first batch.
but the progress is growing quickly as the workers are more and more skilled on this product.

I believe some users have received their camera and will share their experience with us very soon.
Name of distributors please

current we don't have direct distributor in Spain but you may try to search " mini 0906 camera " on Amazon or AliExpress and choose a retailer

Silly question... how many wires connect the back camera to the front? It looks like there is a single cable, but how many wires are in that cable?

Thanks!

Silly question... how many wires connect the back camera to the front? It looks like there is a single cable, but how many wires are in that cable?

Thanks!
It uses a 10 pin mini USB plug, can't see how many wires.

If you are thinking of extending it, I imagine it needs to be a fairly carefully designed and constructed cable since it is carrying quite a lot of data over a significant distance, it is not old analog video. Best to just use the original cable uncut.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aph mini0906 7
Back