Dual channels mini0806 - NEW mini0906

The cam would power up when connect to my PC also. Tried both the front USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 port. Motherboard is an Asus x99-ws.

I just ordered a couple of kits for the two cars. It looks like the feedback from people is positive, so I can't wait to see it installed.

How big of a microSD should I get? I saw the bitrate thread, but it confuses me. How much space does parking mode take on the card on average per hour?

How big of a microSD should I get? I saw the bitrate thread, but it confuses me. How much space does parking mode take on the card on average per hour?
I'm finding my 64GB card a little small since there is twice as much video as with a normal camera.
It is perfectly adequate if I press the remote control to lock any video I want to keep but that doesn't always happen and it does sometimes overwrite the start of a day before the end of the day.

If you can afford a 128GB card then go for it, it should last twice as long as a 64GB card so shouldn't work out more expensive in the long term.
Alternatively keep an extra card in the car so that if there is some video which is really important you can swap cards to ensure the video is safe. The spare card can be a small one.

Looking forward to you posting your review, there have not been many reports on the production units yet...

Looking forward to you posting your review, there have not been many reports on the production units yet...

we have released 1000 production units until this week.
until now there is no report on major problem.

so we have made a small improvement on hardware design and waiting for PCB for 2nd mass production.

And they are getting much cheaper these days........... Which one or two are recommended
I'm using an old Samsung Evo in mine, the new Samsung Evo and Select seem to be both good and cheap. How long they will last is unknown but Samsung have always been decent.

Recent cameras have not been fussy about cards, they almost all work as long as they are not fake cards and they are fast enough. Need to remember that for a dual camera you do need a reasonably fast card since it is writing 2 video files plus the GPS log, class 10 minimum, but there is no need to overdo it.

Need to remember that for a dual camera you do need a reasonably fast card since it is writing 2 video files plus the GPS log, class 10 minimum, but there is no need to overdo it

Yup, and we need to slow down further and remember that one camera with the perfect card is still conjecture but hey...........

When is that anticipated?

in the old hardware design, the power to rear camera is not shut down when manually turn off the camera (keep power supply). This is a bug but not a major problem.
so we improved the design to make sure the power consume is minimum.

the new batch cameras will be released on the begining of Nov.

in the old hardware design, the power to rear camera is not shut down when manually turn off the camera (keep power supply). This is a bug but not a major problem.

Thanks for the information.

Out of curiosity how will a consumer know the difference between this model and the updated one when released?

Out of curiosity how will a consumer know the difference between this model and the updated one when released?
the only way is dismantle the PCB out to check out.
there is no difference in daily using

@Rayman.Chan

My remote controller no long work. It was working last week.
Working after power cycle.

Also is possible to program the remote controller(like change file lock to parking mode on/off)?

Last edited:
Also is possible to program the remote controller(like change file lock to parking mode on/off)?

take photo and lock file are the most used function for remote controller
I believe the parking guard is not switched so frequently, it is not necessary to engage the remote control function

I seem to have a faulty g-sensor. I have the sensitivity set to high. I have tried booping the dashcam itself. I have also gone over potholes, train tracks, and speed bumps that would have set off all of my previous dashcams, but nothing from the Mini 0906. No beep and no locked files.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aph mini0906 7
Back