Edit DX2 File?

Gadgetjq

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware X330
My Thinkware dashcam (X330 which has no sub category on this forum) uses a .DX2 file to warn of traffic cams and other driving hazards via the GPS. Can someone suggest a program that will edit this file?

Reason: the cam alerts to the presence of "Mobile Speed Camera" along a roughly 1 mile stretch of road I travel on daily. If there were one advisory I'd be good with it but I receive at least half a dozen which gets old on a daily basis. My Garmin uses a file that can simply be edited using Excel but that doesn't seem to be the case with the DX2 file.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the link Si, I missed that one. It seems I'm not alone wanting to modify the d-base with a tweak or two.
Tesla S eh? Very classy!

Cheers!

Reason: the cam alerts to the presence of "Mobile Speed Camera" along a roughly 1 mile stretch of road I travel on daily. If there were one advisory I'd be good with it but I receive at least half a dozen which gets old on a daily basis.

I think the mobile speed cam alerts are the dumbest thing ever added, this is to do with whoever maintains the database (they just buy it) and not a criticism of Thinkware, I have a Kenwood GPS headunit which also has this same info in the database it uses and they drive you nuts with false positives to the point where the information is useless, I gave up and disabled the warnings altogether

Back