English Firmware for 70Mai A500s

View attachment 60942

Those who have issues after updating to v1.0.19 via OTA, you can reflash with this one.

Contains the .bin file which you can place at root of SD card. Tutorial video is also provided on the zip file.

Credits to Dasher Malaysia (authorized distributor and seller of 70mai products in Malaysia) for the file given from 70mai staffs.

By the way, anybody who got membership at 4pda forum, you can forward it to the group.
This link need a password to doơnload, do you have?

View attachment 60942

Those who have issues after updating to v1.0.19 via OTA, you can reflash with this one.

Contains the .bin file which you can place at root of SD card. Tutorial video is also provided on the zip file.

Credits to Dasher Malaysia (authorized distributor and seller of 70mai products in Malaysia) for the file given from 70mai staffs.

By the way, anybody who got membership at 4pda forum, you can forward it to the group.
I downloaded your file but I didn't see anything in your video. Could you help to share detail step by step again, please? Thank you very much

View attachment 60942

This is firmware 1.0.17ww. Why do you call it 1.0.19?
This firmware is identical to the one I posted here:

This is firmware 1.0.17ww. Why do you call it 1.0.19?
This firmware is identical to the one I posted here:

Let me check with Dasher team in Malaysia. Because the Malaysian customers also facing the "firmware mismatch" issue, and they sent the reflashable bin file but they didn't tell what version is it, so assuming it is the updated fixed 1.0.19 firmware one.

Let me check with Dasher team in Malaysia. Because the Malaysian customers also facing the "firmware mismatch" issue, and they sent the reflashable bin file but they didn't tell what version is it, so assuming it is the updated fixed 1.0.19 firmware one.
According to your link, the firmware is 1.0.17ww. I compared by checksum. Yes, this is the solution, install the previous firmware 1.0.17ww and do not upgrade to version 19. But this is not the 19 firmware.

According to your link, the firmware is 1.0.17ww. I compared by checksum. Yes, this is the solution, install the previous firmware 1.0.17ww and do not upgrade to version 19. But this is not the 19 firmware.
One question.
Screenshot 2022-07-08 181952.png
According to your post in 4pda, you mentioned that there are cases with international version of A500s getting errors due to "firmware mismatch" even though the firmware is meant for international version. And according to
Could you ruled a possibility that other than 2 ideas, 70mai screwed up the firmware for 1.0.19ww?

Hello. I have a problem on the latest software version. After installing version .17 from this forum, the camera works, but it restarts every time and you have to set all system settings.
Anyone know the solution to this problem?
greetings

One question.
View attachment 60984
According to your post in 4pda, you mentioned that there are cases with international version of A500s getting errors due to "firmware mismatch" even though the firmware is meant for international version. And according to
Could you ruled a possibility that other than 2 ideas, 70mai screwed up the firmware for 1.0.19ww?
Yes, there are some cases that the error occurred on the international version (and all have a production date of 04.2021, but this is my personal observation).
I do not know the reason why some devices of the international version were subjected to this error. 19 the firmware was supposed to exclude unscrupulous Chinese versions that had international firmware installed and were sold all over the world.

What does it mean that 70mai has corrupted the firmware?
I updated this firmware on my foreign version and everything is fine. The owners of the international versions who have this error have also installed the firmware that I have installed, but they get an error on the screen.

Hello. I have a problem on the latest software version. After installing version .17 from this forum, the camera works, but it restarts every time and you have to set all system settings.
Anyone know the solution to this problem?
greetings
Yes, you need to delete the firmware file from the memory card. Or format it in the DVR menu after the first launch.

You can downgrade to version 1.0.15ww it will work again
hình như là nếu cập nhật lên là treo máy luôn..chạy lại fw1.0.15 là ok bác nhỉ ?
nếu chạy lại 1.0.15 thì liệu có bị sao không ? thấy mấy người kia nói 70mai chặn cái gì đó

Is there any other way to flush firmware? I’ve tried steps with SD card and bin file but instead of receiving blue led, my A500s just turn on, shows for one sec camera view then shows mismatch error and then turns off…

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

hình như là nếu cập nhật lên là treo máy luôn..chạy lại fw1.0.15 là ok bác nhỉ ?
nếu chạy lại 1.0.15 thì liệu có bị sao không ? thấy mấy người kia nói 70mai chặn cái gì đó
chạy được về bản 1.0.15 hoặc 1.0.17ww nhé bạn. Còn bản cao nhất thì chỉ dành cho ww xịn thôi :D

Hello, there have been problems with the ota update. The 0.17 update got it directly from them the 0.19 and 0.20 they both give the mismatch message. I'm waiting for them to send me the link of the 0.20.

It seems there's another new update for A500s, under version 1.1.20ww.
Is the firmware mismatch error back in 1.0.19ww is fixed or still retains?

Also, anyone have the OTA zip file, because downloading at 4pda site returns 404 error.

Attachments

• 26080151.png
    26080151.png
    49 KB · Views: 32
Back