English Firmware for 70Mai A500s

It seems there's another new update for A500s, under version 1.1.20ww.
Is the firmware mismatch error back in 1.0.19ww is fixed or still retains?

Also, anyone have the OTA zip file, because downloading at 4pda site returns 404 error.
firmware mismatch error still retains...

somebody help me. The firmware is 1.0.12 , buy in china . wan english global version. tq

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20220904144212.jpg
    WeChat Image_20220904144212.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 29
somebody help me. The firmware is 1.0.12 , buy in china . wan english global version. tq
Assuming that you are using China version, you can only able to crossflash your China unit with this global firmware up to version 1.0.17ww.

Beginning from 1.0.19ww global firmware, the ability to crossflash is no more as the firmware can only be flashed on global units only.

Nâng lên fw 20ww giờ không thể nào fix đc

Is there any other way to flush firmware? I’ve tried steps with SD card and bin file but instead of receiving blue led, my A500s just turn on, shows for one sec camera view then shows mismatch error and then turns off…

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
Also cannot change firmware via upload to SD card. Followed instructions with bin file upload to card, but A500s didn't react to that file after turning on and still shows about firmware mismatch.

Hello @lisabon_Q3 , thanks for your update on this isssue. Today, I followed your advice on this and downloaded this firmware and set it up on my dashcam. I used to have a chinese on before.

The problem is that I forgot to connect using the chinese version and now I cant connect as it says the region is not supported and chinese app wont recognise the wifi :( Do you have a solution for this or am I screwed? Thanks.
For WW version A500s (70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus+)
[not A500]
Version: 1.0.2ww
View attachment 56220
Download:

How to:
Unpack the archive. Firmware from the archive "FW96580A.bin " copy to the microsd in the root of the memory card and insert it into the recorder when it is turned off. Next, insert the power and DO NOT press any buttons, and wait for 30-40 seconds. During the update, there will be no messages on the screen about the update, only the LED will light up blue and then red.

Hello @lisabon_Q3 , thanks for your update on this isssue. Today, I followed your advice on this and downloaded this firmware and set it up on my dashcam. I used to have a chinese on before.
The problem is that I forgot to connect using the chinese version and now I cant connect as it says the region is not supported and chinese app wont recognise the wifi :( Do you have a solution for this or am I screwed? Thanks.
If you have the Chinese version and you have installed the international firmware, that you need to use the international application from your app store.

If you have the Chinese version and you have installed the international firmware, that you need to use the international application from your app store.
I did but it says wrong region and to contact my seller.

* How to prevent update...
currently, I use chinese HW on 1.0.17ww...
Every time open the App, there is instruction to update notification...
Is it possible to disable the notification, to prevent accidently updated then crash..?

Back