Exterior Cameras for Side Panel of the Cars

Biped

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just wanted to check with you guys to find out if there is small weatherproof camera that can be placed on the side front end panels of the vehicle. I would like something with attachable cameras for the left and right front end panels with the module containing the SD card inside of the vehicle. The something like this exist?

Thank you!

@Dashmellow do you have any experience with the Axis F Series? The cost seems to be in a reasonable area, just wondering about quality, reliability etc.

Alas, I don't. The system seems really cool but my understanding is that it is fairly expensive compared to the average dash cam set-up. What do you mean by "reasonable"?

Their video is worth watching.

Alas, I don't. The system seems really cool but my understanding is that it is fairly expensive compared to the average dash cam set-up. What do you mean by "reasonable"?

Their video is worth watching.

Yes it is expensive when comparing to the average dash cam. However, compared with some of the higher end cameras it would appear to be reasonably priced if it performed as advertised. I like the concept of the small camera recording to the main unit placed in another location. I asked because I have learned to pay attention to all comments, but trust only a few. Thanks for the reply.

Dashmellow, thank you for the link. I'll be looking into it.

You're welcome! If you purchase an Axis F system please report back about your experience with it. I'm sure everyone here would be very interested in hearing about it.

That line of Axis cameras are extremely sweet, i could see the "car" i would by from a massive lotto win being spammed with those cameras.

Back